Judge Napolitano: "Obama Is Dangerously Close To Totalitarianism"...

"Lord Obama can do no wrong. Lord Obama can do no wrong. Lord Obama can do no wrong..."

To be on the safe side, I'm gonna get my 2ND amendment out of the closet and dust her off, keep her near me until he is served eviction notice in November.

People that desire to shove their ideologies and beliefs upon others are disgusting evil trouble makers. I hate trouble makers.

the judge was being kind. Obama has already taken the first steps to becoming dictatator.

former judge, fox show cancelled. Media hound like sharpton, just as biased.

and?

Another blind fool. But you are so patriotic with your little avatar with Mel Gibson, the
Australian. LOL You cannot even get someone right to have a real American patriot carry your flag for you.

Constitutional expert Judge Andrew Napolitano says he fears that the president is skirting “dangerously close to totalitarianism” with his recent questioning of the authority of the Supreme Court to conduct a review of ObamaCare.

Appearing on Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” show Wednesday, the Judge warned that Obama was systematically flouting the system of checks and balances established by the founding fathers.

Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism - YouTube

Judge Napolitano:

The power of Fox is strong in this one

Must be an election coming

New Topics

Forum List

Back