Judge my english

Well... to start... it's English... not english.

Are you German?

No Im not german but I speak german everyday because I live in Austria. I think most words in english are not in capitualised letters only at the beginning of the sentence well the word English seems to be exception. Thanks I didnt know this or knew it but forgot it.

Are you German?

No Im not german but I speak german everyday because I live in Austria. I think most words in english are not in capitualised letters only at the beginning of the sentence well the word English seems to be exception. Thanks I didnt know this or knew it but forgot it.
How are things in Austria? Much of a muslim problem there?

I commend you for trying to speak English, but don't Austrians speak German? Hitler kicked the shit otta Austria.

Are you German?

I commend you for trying to speak English, but don't Austrians speak German?

I dont have any problem with any religion or race or ethnicity or nationality. Some austrians do though. You need to ask them like LucyHamilton. Austrians do speak german yes. But most of them also speak English as second language.

Are you German?

I dont have any problem with any religion or race or ethnicity or nationality. Some austrians do though. You need to ask them like LucyHamilton. Austrians do speak german yes. But most of them also speak English as second language.
I didn't ask you if "YOU" had a problem with religion... I ask about muslims in Austria... you OK with them taking over your country?

Austria has a problem with Muslims, not just their mosques

The recording is a bit choppy but I think your English is better than borderline understandable. Better than some of the ghetto and redneck stuff I hear downtown.

Where in Austria do you live?

Simple rule - all proper nouns are capitalized.

Upper Austria near Linz. What are proper nouns?

Then you don't live far from that high hill where the US spy organizations had an ultra-secret listening post during the Cold War.

If you want to know what Austria was like during the Cold War, check out Waltzing in the Shadows. It's available on Amazon,Deu

Are you German?

I didn't ask you if "YOU" had a problem with religion... I ask about muslims in Austria... you OK with them taking over your country?

Austria has a problem with Muslims, not just their mosques

Iam a immigrant myself. Im a gypsy and austrians hate gypsies more then muslims even. I dont think Im in the position to be against muslims even if I wanted. Of course if you ask me I think another Population (muslims or whoever) shouldnt overtake Austria, Austria should stay largely Austrian. Also if you ask if Austria has a problem with someone it depends on who you ask. Thats why I said I dont have a problem. Well I dont have a problem with anyone who is integrated and is law abiding. Not everyone in Austria will have this opinion as I do though.

a name used for an individual person, place, or organization, spelled with initial capital letters, e.g., Larry, Mexico, and Boston Red Sox.

Thanks. So Austria is spelled in capital letters when I talk about Austria I guess. If I talk about Sebastian Kurz the chancellor I guess it is also capitalised.

Then you don't live far from that high hill where the US spy organizations had an ultra-secret listening post during the Cold War.

If you want to know what Austria was like during the Cold War, check out Waltzing in the Shadows. It's available on Amazon,Deu

Cool. Thanks for info.

Forum List

Back