"JUDGE KAVANAUGH SHOULD SAY THESE EXACT WORDS "

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity. I know I am telling the truth. I know my lifelong record. I am not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process."
— Brett Kavanaugh

He said almost the identical version of "I want a fair process..." 17 times. Like some programmed robot. Even when the question didn't warrant that answer.

Lying from stem to stern.

He was careful not to stir the pot with the interview. You'll get your answers on Thursday, should Ford show up. Otherwise, no hearing, go for the vote.
Since the Democrats are masters of twisting statements out of context, it was wise to stick to a few well crafted statements of his innocents.

Interviewer: Sir, did you know the woman in question?

Kavanaught: I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity. I know I am telling the truth. I know my lifelong record. I am not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process.

Interviewer: So did you go to school that week?

Kavanaught: I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity. I know I am telling the truth. I know my lifelong record. I am not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process.

Interviewer: Do you have any daughters of your own?

And on and on it went, about 17 times in total.

Nope.

Fouling the Democrats until the hearing.

obviously a liar and a serial abuser.
You Creepy-tus may be the liar because there is no proof of guilt on Kavanaugh's part, He is most definitely NOT a "serial abuser" so you might want to take your meds to deal with your unfounded hatreds. The correct name is Supreme Court, not supreme Court dear. You just do not care.
Its always hilarious when some under-educated dumbass tries to change my name.

You kids are so damn stupid.

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit
1 : wasted and weakened by or as if by the infirmities of old age a decrepit old man

2a : impaired by use or wear : worn-out a decrepit school bus

b : fallen into ruin or disrepair a decrepit industry

3 : dilapidated, run-down an old, decrepit hotel
Still a dumbass huh?

Go get an education and try again.

Interviewer: Sir, did you know the woman in question?

Interviewer: So did you go to school that week?

Interviewer: Do you have any daughters of your own?

Wow...you accuse someone of lying as you post a lie? Only you, Marc...only you!

You Creepy-tus may be the liar because there is no proof of guilt on Kavanaugh's part, He is most definitely NOT a "serial abuser" so you might want to take your meds to deal with your unfounded hatreds. The correct name is Supreme Court, not supreme Court dear. You just do not care.

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit
1 : wasted and weakened by or as if by the infirmities of old age a decrepit old man

Still a dumbass huh?

I suspect I have more degrees on the wall than you have functional intercranial synapses.

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit

Still a dumbass huh?

I suspect I have more degrees on the wall than you have functional intercranial synapses.
Conservitards are well known liars, just look at their orange leader.

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit

Still a dumbass huh?

I have. Then I look at you, and bust up laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit

Still a dumbass huh?

Ah, yes...the old "I can't refute your point...so I'll accuse everyone on your side of being a liar!" response? Gotta love it!

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit

Still a dumbass huh?

I have. Then I look at you, and bust up laughing. :auiqs.jpg:
Then you have some serious problems.

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit

Still a dumbass huh?

Ah, yes...the old "I can't refute your point...so I'll accuse everyone on your side of being a liar!" response? Gotta love it!
He's not making a point, just throwing insults. And they are all liars.

like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.
Making Ass-umptions makes an ass out of you and others. Marc: this was an interview and Kavanaugh decided to keep it short and sweet even to the point of repeating himself. He wants to throttle us with his innocence. I would too. A HOUSE PARTY IS NOT RAPE.

"I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity. I know I am telling the truth. I know my lifelong record. I am not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process."
— Brett Kavanaugh

He said almost the identical version of "I want a fair process..." 17 times. Like some programmed robot. Even when the question didn't warrant that answer.

He was careful not to stir the pot with the interview. You'll get your answers on Thursday, should Ford show up. Otherwise, no hearing, go for the vote.
Since the Democrats are masters of twisting statements out of context, it was wise to stick to a few well crafted statements of his innocents.
innocence........ damnit!

"Decrepitus".

Definition of decrepit

Still a dumbass huh?

He's not making a point, just throwing insults. And they are all liars.

And you don't throw insults? Come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back