Judge Jeanine - Important Breaking News About Trump Victory!

Citizendave

Rookie
Mar 11, 2017

Judge Jeanine has received a special briefing from our dear leader, who has achieved a glorious victory.

Are you sure she's not a man? She is as tedious as any woman I ever met, but she sounds like a man.

Are you sure she's not a man? She is as tedious as any woman I ever met, but she sounds like a man.

? BULLDOG
Are you trying to insult Pirro? Or all women in general? :p

As for the OP and Subject/Title:
Heck, any day that Trump is still treading shark infested waters with the Media
and isn't facing impeachment by either party (yet) he's doing better than many people expected!

? BULLDOG

and isn't facing impeachment by either party (yet) he's doing better than many people expected!

I hope it was more than just an attempt to insult her. I feel I succeeded. While stereotypes are generally wrong. she does possess all the qualities associated with being an overbearing harpy, and her voice is more aggrivating than Al Sharpton's

? BULLDOG

I hope it was more than just an attempt to insult her. I feel I succeeded. While stereotypes are generally wrong. she does possess all the qualities associated with being an overbearing harpy, and her voice is more aggrivating than Al Sharpton's

Well I can see the same thing can be said of Rush Limbaugh and even Mark Levin,
who has great content and criticisms (I think he should be a regular consultant to
govt officials and party leaders to make sure we all agree what is Constitutional or not
and resolve conflicts BEFORE passing enforcing or ruling on any laws otherwise contested).

But their voices are so harsh. I understand the level of outrage and disruption
caused by govt run amok and enforcing all manner of unconstitutional violations.

But I'd rather see those grievances and corrections put into action to reform govt,
not preached about where nothing's being done to correct the actual problems being yelled about.

BULLDOG Next to the other men who are raising their voices in shriller ways,
I think Pirro is pleasant in comparison!

? BULLDOG

Well I can see the same thing can be said of Rush Limbaugh and even Mark Levin,
who has great content and criticisms (I think he should be a regular consultant to
govt officials and party leaders to make sure we all agree what is Constitutional or not
and resolve conflicts BEFORE passing enforcing or ruling on any laws otherwise contested).

But their voices are so harsh. I understand the level of outrage and disruption
caused by govt run amok and enforcing all manner of unconstitutional violations.

But I'd rather see those grievances and corrections put into action to reform govt,
not preached about where nothing's being done to correct the actual problems being yelled about.

BULLDOG Next to the other men who are raising their voices in shriller ways,
I think Pirro is pleasant in comparison!

Mark Levin? He wouldn't recognize a constitutional principal if it bit him on the ass. I won't say Pirro is a liar for now, cause I think she really believes the false crap, but she is a disgusting harpy.

I'm as liberal a Constitutionalist you can find. I believe Mark Levin and Jeanine Pirro enforce the spirit of Constitutional laws better than Obama and Pelosi have.

The "shrillness" or "harping" quality of the vocal delivery is forgivable to me, next to *abusing* federal office to implement and enforce laws like ACA that *violate* Constitutional principles and beliefs.

I'd take better substance and consistency in ETHICS over poor vocal delivery anytime.

Character and content come first.

Presentation and partisan spin should follow from there, not supplant the Constitutional principles that are key in guiding and uniting our nation. If we hitch our wagons to that lead, we can get all our horses in line, pulling in the same direction, instead of them veering too far left or right.

We need to listen to and agree on common principles, not attack and divide which isn't helping. BULLDOG if you were saying these rightwing talking heads were too divisive and not seeking to correct and include the left but just bully and exclude, I would agree with you that hard lined approach isn't helping either. But if the left weren't so out of line, abusing govt authority and office to undermine and violate the Constitution we are supposed to be standing on, we wouldn't be facing such an adverse situation and crisis today. Of course Constitutionalists are going to be vocal in protest!

If you step on a cat, of course you can expect severe screaming or scratches.
So quit stepping on that cat, and you won't invoke such extreme reaction. Listen to objections and they dont have to be screamed in protest. Same with Trump, if he listens and works out what is causing objections, then "loud" protests are not necessary to draw attention to grievances. They should be redressed without having to yell and shout.

Both sides start listening to the content of complaints, and maybe we can go back to civil discourse at normal speaking levels. Not screaming preaching and protest in the media because objections are not being heard.

Forum List

Back