Judge finds NC ‘Choose Life’ plates unconstitutional

I don't want to do anything about it. The erosion of the family will continue, child abuse, sexual dysfunction, sexually transmitted diseases will continue to run rampant, and you loons will continue to think it's the coolest thing since sliced bread.

You're disgusting. That's all. Be as disgusting as you like. But don't dip into my pocket to pay for any of it.

Sooo...are you saying you are happy to pay for pro life plates, but not pro choice plates?

Can you be any more hypocritical?

Uh, I wouldn't pay for anyone's vanity plates. That's why they pay extra.

Oh thank you for telling me not only what I think, but also implying that the thoughts that you assign to me are wrong.

I love your ability to read minds.

Let them issue pro abortion plates. What would they look like? "Choose death" and a skull and crossbones? How about a frankenstein machine sucking the brains out of living babies? Maybe a long shot of a premature baby dying naked on a stainless table? Maybe "consider modern eugenics" or " make a buck, let the abortion industry sell your unwanted fetus". Go for it lefties.

How about a picture of a neglected, unwanted child on the pro-life plates?

Not at all. That's the progressive view.

Death for life.

Depravity for love.

Dysfunction for stability.

I'm saying you're pro-depravity.

Hater. much? Someone with a Gay Pride rainbow bumper sticker cut you off in traffic?

Homosexuals and women seeking abortions have nothing to do with you...what they do or don't do is not as a result of you and impacts you directly in no way.

Get Your Life.

Regards from Rosie

Let them issue pro abortion plates. What would they look like? "Choose death" and a skull and crossbones? How about a frankenstein machine sucking the brains out of living babies? Maybe a long shot of a premature baby dying naked on a stainless table? Maybe "consider modern eugenics" or " make a buck, let the abortion industry sell your unwanted fetus". Go for it lefties.

How about a picture of a neglected, unwanted child on the pro-life plates?

Nah. A neglected, unwanted child who has been raped and abused and starved and beaten is still living a much better life than a child who was never born. The ungrateful brat should be happy they are alive!!

Oh thank you for telling me not only what I think, but also implying that the thoughts that you assign to me are wrong.

I love your ability to read minds.

you do it all the time...So who gives a shit that you are whining.

Forum List

Back