Judge Faces Death Threats After BP Gulf Oil Drilling Moratorium Ruling

I'd like to see something a little more credible that an opinion piece by a rightwingloon.

The last IMF meeting:
_42869695_riot_ap416.jpg

The last G-20 meeting:

Melb_g20_riot.jpg

How some environmentalist wackaloon groups "protest":
arson_Vail.jpg

I'm giving some good odds on this one.

I'd like to see something a little more credible that an opinion piece by a rightwingloon.

The last IMF meeting:
_42869695_riot_ap416.jpg

The last G-20 meeting:

Melb_g20_riot.jpg

How some environmentalist wackaloon groups "protest":
arson_Vail.jpg

I'm giving some good odds on this one.

Thanks for the proof... However the liberals like Ravi on this board will never believe it. Obama could pull up in Air Force, get off the plane and shoot someone in the head right in front of him and Ravi wouldn't believe it or it would be Bush's fault. :cuckoo:

Sure would be nice if we could drill in safer places on land nstead of having to go 5000 feet down in the ocean...

This judge holds oil stock and should have recused himself
Most judges in the area recuse themselves from oil industry cases or get rid of their stocks.

But not this guy.

:eusa_eh:

And all we know for sure is that Feldman had stock in several oil companies two years ago...

That and none of us has any reason to believe that, if he has holdings in oil companies today, those holding influenced his decision.

Last edited:
Most judges in the area recuse themselves from oil industry cases or get rid of their stocks.

But not this guy.

And all we know for sure is that Feldman had stock in several oil companies two years ago...

That and none of us has any reason to believe that, if he has holdings in oil companies today, those holding influenced his decision.

Him and millions of others.

I have stock in companies, and as CPA it isn't considered to impair my independence, as long as it isn't material.

But not this guy.

Your first statement is true. Your second one is not.

Forum List

Back