Judge Drops Charges Against White Kudos toMotorist Who Drove Through Black Lives Matter Mob

Jim Fucking Hoft.

Get a real link.
The link works just fine. Is it the content of the link you vehemently hate or that a black judge actually ruled on the merit of the fake changes? Or, more likely you're just another racist uncle cracker.

I agree with the judge. Certainly he could have had the court appointed sitter watch his child. There was no reason except he was the instigator that he couldn't testify.

But I thought blacks and Hispanics don't make good judges because of them being all minority and stuff...

But I thought blacks and Hispanics don't make good judges because of them being all minority and stuff...

Au contraire. In fact, the greatest jurist in American history is a black man, Clarence Thomas who has IMHO, the best "correct" voting records on the Supreme Court in US history.

He has made very few errors in his more than 25 years on the bench, and is destined for the Supreme Court Hall of Fame.

Shows how much you know...
Shows how much me and Trump knows....he also thought minority judges can't be good judges.....Luckily, new Fox pundit, Paul Ryan told us it was the textbook definition of racism....Thanks Paul!

Paul Ryan: Trump made "textbook definition of a racist comment"
Total fake news BS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back