Judge dismisses Berg suit

Rav/RGS - your last few posts have been moved to the Hate forum. Either get back on topic without the personal attacks, or take it down there.

Thanks.

-Shattered

Wrong again. The public has a right to know if the candidate for Public office meets the requirements of the office.

No, they do not have the right to go to federal court to sue to make the candidate prove it to them. Thats the way the law works. I didn't hear you whining and bitching when it was ruled that people lacked standing to sue the government under the Terrorist Surveillance Program. Oh wait, because then you liked the end result.

Claiming I have no standing as a citizen AND a registered voter is bullshit, using that standard NO ONE has standing at all so why even have the law?

Congress can create a law to give people standing, and Congress can investigate if it chooses. It hasn't done either.

Last edited:
No I suspect he was threatened by the Government to drop the case. It is a simple concept, Hawaii claims he has a valid birth certificate, why wasn't it delivered to the Court?

The one we have a copy of does not match the HISTORICAL form on record for that State. Pretty simple concept really.

I keep hearing this; why doesn't Obama just release his Birth Certificate or COLB or whatever to the court if he's innocent?

If any of you bother to read the allegations that Berg claims, it doesn't matter if the certificate is real or forged, because he claims that Obama's mom lied to get it. You see, even if Obama does show the certificate, the case keeps going through - effectively doing nothing!

Here's all the claims that Berg makes in the case:
Obama's Birth Certificate is a forge
He was born in Kenya
His foreign birth was registered in Hawaii (see what Berg did there?!)*
He is a citizen of Indonesia
He step-father adopted him and subsequently forfeit his citizenship to the US because India did not allow for dual-citizenship at that time.
He never took the Oath of Allegiance to regain his citizenship.
...and so on and so forth.

Take a closer look at the third one. Now do you understand why Obama didn't just turn in his birth certificate? Look at the rest of the issues that Berg brings up, can you see why giving the BC doesn't really matter?

So, for the sake of human-kind, stop saying he could easily just avoided all of this if he just turned in his BC as some kind of incriminating evidence. You don't know what you're talking about..

No, you are the one that doesn't know what you are talking about. Berg is a crackpot. If Obama would release his Birth Certificate to the Judge it would stop the talk among those unsure. Nothing is gonna convince Berg. He is not the one Obama needs to placate.

Looking at the thread, he didn't draw first blood. Ravi has a habit of bad-mouthing anyone she disagrees with. Are people just supposed to sit back and take the abuse?
That isn't actually true. RGS has a long history of badmouthing me. On this thread you are correct, but in the greater scheme of things I only bad mouth people that bad mouth me.

And sometimes obvious liars.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
That isn't actually true. RGS has a long history of badmouthing me. On this thread you are correct, but in the greater scheme of things I only bad mouth people that bad mouth me.

Ya, your brain dead act deserves all the discomfort you get. You don't think at all. Your ignorance would be laughable if it weren't so painfully obvious.

And give me a break you trash talk about people all the time, talk about pot meet kettle.

So I did a little bit more research on the validity of the "experts" who claim that the birth certificate was a forgery. Turns out, TexasDarlin, Polarik, and TechDude all claim to be "document forensic experts" meanwhile refuses to reveal their real name for credibility or be held accountable for their "opinions."

So here are some more "credible" sources who took their time to disqualify these claims.
Chris Hanson
Dr Neal Krawetz
Dr. Drawetz addressing the identity and credibility of TexaxDarlin and Polank.

So, who to believe? A screenname or someone who has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Texas A&M University and a Bachelors degree in Computer and Information Science from the University of California, Santa Cruz.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOFTJ-3ZXdY]YouTube - Berg Case Rigged?[/ame]

It doesn't stop. But you know, I'm the fool here. I have too much faith in people.

That's incorrect. You only badmouth people that blatantly disagree with you...

Forum List

Back