Judge declares smoking bans consitiutional

LOL! The previous have been in existence forever. This is new territory. Confess, you are a fascist and support left wing fascist dictates.

Rape has been in existance forever, even longer than tobacco.

I am no fascist nor am I part of some tiny special interest group of smokers who is so focused on their next fix that they care nothing for the people around them. Tell me, why is it smoker's can't compromise and use smokeless means of getting their nicotene? Nobody is trying to break up their love affair with nicotene, we just don't want to be part of a menage a trois.

Rape has been in existance forever, even longer than tobacco.

I am no fascist nor am I part of some tiny special interest group of smokers who is so focused on their next fix that they care nothing for the people around them. Tell me, why is it smoker's can't compromise and use smokeless means of getting their nicotene? Nobody is trying to break up their love affair with nicotene, we just don't want to be part of a menage a trois.

And why can't you patronize establishments that agree with you and avoid those that don't? Why are you compelled to make all march according to your drummer?

So you're saying we should all just put up with second hand smoke because the other pollutants are going to get us in the end anyway?

No one is even coming close to saying that. What we're saying is that if you don't want to breathe second hand smoke, move your ass out of the door of that bar and into an establishment which does not allow smoking.

THATS CALLED FREEDOM

Suppose we just don't want to die as fast? Or suppose auto emmissions don't occur in indoor spaces where the ratio of smoke to air reaches levels which are immediately toxic?

Then leave the establishment which allows smoking and go to one which doesn't

Suppose our clothes don't smell of automobile fumes but they do smell of ciggarettes and we don't like that?

See above.

And why can't you patronize establishments that agree with you and avoid those that don't? Why are you compelled to make all march according to your drummer?

Sigh

Back at square one.
I knew it would be a waste of time posting to you.

No one is even coming close to saying that. What we're saying is that if you don't want to breathe second hand smoke, move your ass out of the door of that bar and into an establishment which does not allow smoking.

THATS CALLED FREEDOM

Suppose we just don't want to die as fast? Or suppose auto emmissions don't occur in indoor spaces where the ratio of smoke to air reaches levels which are immediately toxic?

Suppose our clothes don't smell of automobile fumes but they do smell of ciggarettes and we don't like that?

Cigarette smoke and auto emmissions are not comparable for many reasons, health, necessity and otherwise.

Then again we could just do away with auto emmissions and when smokers can't get their cigarettes delivered, problem solved.
[/QUOTE]

Move your own ass out the door and then move it away from the door cuz if I smell your stink when I walk out the door myself, you're gonna have a earful from me and maybe a black eye as well. There's freedom for you, pissant.

Move your own ass out the door and then move it away from the door cuz I smell your stink when I walk out the door myself, you're gonna have a earful from me and maybe a black eye as well. There's freedom for you, pissant.

:rofl:

You have been defeated soundly in this debate by numerous people and it looks like you have now given up.

Move your own ass out the door and then move it away from the door cuz I smell your stink when I walk out the door myself, you're gonna have a earful from me and maybe a black eye as well. There's freedom for you, pissant.

Should have said 'peasant' which is what you really mean, you being the Lord of the Manor and all. Fuktard.

Some of your arguments have the tiniest bit of merit but the one about blaming your own bad smell on others is just cracking me up.

:eusa_snooty:

You have been defeated soundly in this debate by numerous people and it looks like you have now given up.

All delusions are possible in your fantasy world, Jeff. Since you never once addressed any of my questions, you never even entered the debate. You just came here to rant.

Some of your arguments have the tiniest bit of merit but the one about blaming your own bad smell on others is just cracking me up.

:eusa_snooty:

As someone else might say ....

projecting?

Someone has an inferiority complex.

LOL! There are one or two here that would disagree with your analysis. :rofl: An inferiority complex is hardly one of my issues, though I'm far from being a narcissist.

LOL! There are one or two here that would disagree with your analysis. :rofl: An inferiority complex is hardly one of my issues, though I'm far from being a narcissist.

If you want to talk about your personal problems maybe you should start another thread in the appropriate section of this message board? :cuckoo:

(It's spelled "lieu")
Cigarette smoke cause more than cancer. Bar business has not dropped and restaurant business is up since the ban in my state. In any case, regardless, employees don't need to give up their health so smokers can get their fix in the way they are accustomed. Nicotene junkies can injest it in much more congeniel ways. everyone is happy, case closed. Now get lost, Shogun.

Ad hominems might be the last bastion of the weak minded fool but pompous spell checking is the midway gas station on the way there. For real, spelling Lieu correctly probably makes that giant ass whoopin of posted facts that convey just how stupid you are sting less but it still left an imprint of my hand on your face.

No, you cant just CLAIM that second hand smoke causes more than cancer. Prove your statement or fuckoff. Post your evidence so I can rip the PROJECTED ESTIMATES to shreds. You may be comfy willfully disbelieving anything that travels in the opposite direction of your lame fucking anti-tobacco vendetta but, thus far, the facts are still on my side. No one in America gives a fuck about your opinion when you choose not to make better personal choices.

SHOW the evidence of bar business increasing in your state. Be my motherfucking guest. I have data from three other states that say otherwise. STARTING with my own. Feel free to peruse any of the above links that make your posts in this thread a giant laughing stock of stupid too. I CLEARLY don't have you blathering at this point.

In case you cant read, the EMPLOYEES are speaking out in favour of lifting the ban.. Scroll up. FACTS sure are a pain in the ass when your standard of evidence is bullshit projections and estimates, eh? NOt that anyone gives a fuck about your opinion since you really DONT speak for employees.

And no, obvious.ly not everyone is happy. Including patrons, bar owners, bar employees and the rest of us who sees what kind of pathetic asshole you pinklungers are. So, no, I don't think I will fuck off.

Maybe you can get a ban set up to force me off of the forum and pretend that the will of the people have spoken.

MAYBE you will catch the irony of that statement and how it relates to your goofy fucking opinion and posts that make forrest gump look like a rhodes scholar.

gosh, I sure do hope I spelled everything correctly. I'd hate for you to actually address the facts of the debate rather than blather on after I've bitchslapped you with evidence.

You know... something a little more tangible than projected estimates in lue of an epidemic of half dead, cancer ridden bartenders?

(It's spelled "lieu")
Cigarette smoke cause more than cancer. Bar business has not dropped and restaurant business is up since the ban in my state. In any case, regardless, employees don't need to give up their health so smokers can get their fix in the way they are accustomed. Nicotene junkies can injest it in much more congeniel ways. everyone is happy, case closed. Now get lost, Shogun.

(It's spelled ingest.) Glass houses.....

Forum List

Back