Judge Declares Ban on Gay Marriage Unconstitutional

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Judge declares US gay-marriage ban is unconstitutional - Local News Updates - MetroDesk - The Boston Globe

July 8, 2010 06:55 PM

By Michael Levenson, Globe Staff

A federal district court judge in Boston today struck down the 1996 federal law that defines marriage as a union exclusively between a man and a woman.

Judge Joseph L. Tauro ruled that the federal Defense of Marriage law violates the Constitutional right of married same-sex couples to equal protection under the law and upends the federal government’s long history of allowing states to set their own marriage laws.

"This court has determined that it is clearly within the authority of the Commonwealth to recognize same-sex marriages among its residents, and to afford those individuals in same-sex marriages any benefits, rights, and privileges to which they are entitled by virtue of their marital status," Tauro wrote. "The federal government, by enacting and enforcing DOMA, plainly encroaches upon the firmly entrenched province of the state."

Good decision...but it is far from over

It is however, just a matter of time before gay marriage is the law of the land

The land of the brave and the home of the free ! As long as you aren't Negro or homosexual you might survive in the Conservative USA of 2010. Hate the queers, hate the fags, hate minorities, these are the ideals that promote the FOX conservatism that you idiots have fallen for. I pity you, and I pray for your wretched souls daily at Mass.

The land of the brave and the home of the free ! As long as you aren't Negro or homosexual you might survive in the Conservative USA of 2010. Hate the queers, hate the fags, hate minorities, these are the ideals that promote the FOX conservatism that you idiots have fallen for. I pity you, and I pray for your wretched souls daily at Mass.

Settle down pedo, it is still going to be illegal for your to bugger little boys.

Settle down pedo, it is still going to be illegal for your to bugger little boys.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you must be boy lover! And that's "paed" not "ped".

hey Yuke.....it has come to our attention that you were named the new president of NAMBLA.....are you proud of this?....dam lowlife...

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you must be boy lover! And that's "paed" not "ped".

hey dude you know jack shit about Yukon....its got nothing to do with disagreeing...but everything to do with being a Pedophile...

hey dude you know jack shit about Yukon....its got nothing to do with disagreeing...but everything to do with being a Pedophile...

So you're saying that there is evidence on this board that Yukon is a now boy groper and that being as I am new I have not seen the evidence of these accusations? Fair enough. But you can probably also understand that from my perspective having not dealt with Yukon where I would think Conhog's statements were a bit childish.

I despise boy humpers. I'd have them all executed if possible. No need for a watch list, or regular DNA samples. No, there would be no prison time for those sickos, just a date with Ted Kennedy, IN HELL.

There you are with your favorite discussion topic again.

You know what is funny. I watch Fox, and I have never once got the impression they want me to hate gays, or blacks or Hispanics. I do get the impression they hate Far left liberals but then that is different since I do too :)

People on the left are constantly saying Fox and Con Talk radio spread hate and Racial crap. Yet every time I watch or listen. I never hear anything of the sort? Usually what you hear is them Trashing Liberal Democrats. Why do you guys never provide a link to back up your wild claims?

maybe you should try watching fox instead of reading what Media Matters says they say.

:)

Last edited:

How about throwing one up to Mary Joseph and Jesus for that black panther standing on the streeet corner saying "KILL CRACKER BABIES!" and "I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE." Would you do that for me? Thanks.

Oh and if you don't mind, could you also pray for all the people that hate Sarah Palin too? I don't know what she did personally to all of them to cause them to attack her at every turn, but apparently there's a lot of hate there too...come to think of it, there seems to be a lot of hate for anybody and everybody who dares to disagree with Obama or his admin.

So since you're praying for haters and wretched souls, would you mind spreading the wealth of prayer?

Much appreciated.

So you're saying that there is evidence on this board that Yukon is a now boy groper and that being as I am new I have not seen the evidence of these accusations? Fair enough. But you can probably also understand that from my perspective having not dealt with Yukon where I would think Conhog's statements were a bit childish.

I despise boy humpers. I'd have them all executed if possible. No need for a watch list, or regular DNA samples. No, there would be no prison time for those sickos, just a date with Ted Kennedy, IN HELL.

it all has to do with way back when Yukon told us he was an x-Catholic Priest....someone then mentioned the Pedophile thing,basically calling him one....he NEVER denied it,he just went with the flow,so it stuck......and he has been called one in just about every thread he posts in.........hey if someone accused you of being one would you not at least deny it or at least tell the guy to go fuck himself.....this guy never did,as far as i am concerned he embraced it....on top of that he is pretty anti-American with many of his posts,and many of his posts are fairly bigoted...he does not deserve any respect....basically the guys an asshole...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back