Judge Crawford: The US TORTURED Guantanamo Bay detainees

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1It3AlXmQ]YouTube - Loon calls[/ame]

It isn't. BTW, I can be by your doublewide Saturday Afternoon. Give me your address include the Lot# and your neighbor's phone number. We will do a little test.

Explain to me how you call waterboarding "torture" is the same as, in no particular order of severity, some of Saddam's regime favorite torture methods:
1. smashing the bottom of feet
2. hanging from meat hooks
3. painting faces with acid
4. throwing off roof tops
5. burying in sand
6. gassing with mustard gas
7. boiling in oil
8. cutting off limbs
9. beating to a pulp
10. there are probably more, but those are the ones I can recall.

You also know that terrorists beheaded US prisoners, correct?

Then you also know that we put US troops thru waterboarding as part of their training, with no ill effects, correct?

Then can you admit that Obama and Holder committed treason by giving AQ secret CIA interrogation methods? Its called "aid and comfort to the enemy".

So I'm not sure which double-wide you live in, but you must be on drugs to argue against the Bush record of protecting the US from terror attacks. Obama flunked national security 101. The "test" I'd give you is a pre-screen drug test to see if you're employable.

you're comparing us to saddam... the guy you think was so horrible that we should have gone into a sovereign nation and deposed someone who was no threat to us? as for Bush's "record"... er... 9/11 happened on his watch. think you'd give President Obama a pass if we were attacked now? as for employable...baby bush never had a job his daddy's money and connections didn't buy him. seriously, what on earth are you talking about?

Having a drug induced moment of senility? We are discussing the use of harmless EITs like waterboarding, and mis-using the descriptor "torture". The point I made was that real torture is nothing like waterboarding, which is so harmless that we use it as training on our own troops.
It shows your complete lack of debating skills that you need to run to the bullshit talking points instead of continuing the "torture" debate.

So you agree that waterboarding is not "torture" in the same sense as is generally used throughout the ME. Thanks for conceding.

What is it with the red crayon brigade around here?

You're dealing with childish, anti-American leftists.

Leftists are TRUE BLUE. It is why they live in BLUE states. It is the Righty REDS in the RED states that want to shoot those who disagree with them, disappear inconvenient relatives, control the thoughts of everyone around, and kill free speech!

Leftists are TRUE BLUE. It is why they live in BLUE states. It is the Righty REDS in the RED states that want to shoot those who disagree with them, disappear inconvenient relatives, control the thoughts of everyone around, and kill free speech!

Soooo.... you've been a complete simpleton for how long now? Did you read this before you clicked "Post"????

and in furthur related events MSNBC is having strokes over Mrs. Palin again today,, that just cannot stop dithering on and on and on about her!

The liberals are gonna kick America's ass. !

Well the "conservatives" are doing a fine job. 3000 Americans murdered on 09//11 because you motherfuckers want to show the world who is boss. We now enjoy a police state because you bastards like to invade countries and tell the folks there how to conduct business.

Having a drug induced moment of senility? We are discussing the use of harmless EITs like waterboarding, and mis-using the descriptor "torture". The point I made was that real torture is nothing like waterboarding, which is so harmless that we use it as training on our own troops.
It shows your complete lack of debating skills that you need to run to the bullshit talking points instead of continuing the "torture" debate.

So you agree that waterboarding is not "torture" in the same sense as is generally used throughout the ME. Thanks for conceding.

drugs? why do all you loons attribute your own failings to others?

i know what your point was. my point, in case it escaped you, is that I thought your point was ignorant, uninformed and pretty downright disingenuous.

If you were waterboarded, you'd be whining like the little coward you are. So I think you might want to reassess your entire statement.... and no one agreed with you. So you might want to work on the reading comprehension, too.

Well the "conservatives" are doing a fine job. 3000 Americans murdered on 09//11 because you motherfuckers want to show the world who is boss. We now enjoy a police state because you bastards like to invade countries and tell the folks there how to conduct business.

a police state? where? I musta missed it... 3000 Americans died because that asswipe gotta get my cock sucked guy you called pres,,, dealt with them as criminals..

Khalid Mohammed's confession was coerced! He was tortured! Cut him loose! IF the turban don't fit, you must acquit!

No, he will be subjected to Kangaroo Court proceedings then executed.

If you ask nicely , AG Holder will send you the pix so you can use them as an aid to masturbation.

God Con. You really are a jackass. Now 9-11 is our fault?? I suggest you try telling that to the families of the victims of 9-11. I'm sure they will all be more than willing to hear your BS.

You aren't even worth the powderit would take to blow you to hell, asshole.

Last edited:
No actually Willow, 3000 got killed because the blowhard cowboy valued his vacation time more than doing his fucking job

a police state? where? I musta missed it... 3000 Americans died because that asswipe gotta get my cock sucked guy you called pres,,, dealt with them as criminals..
Right...putting fuckwads in prison for life forces AQ to attack us...you are an idiot.

Right...putting fuckwads in prison for life forces AQ to attack us...you are an idiot.

yes, dear,, and would you kindly point out how you extrapolated that from what I said?.. then we will know who is the idiot! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back