Judge Christian Forces Child Back to Bad Dad!

RittheBrit

Rookie
Jul 18, 2009
CORRUPT JUDGES/BAD JUDICIAL DECISIONS?
Despite the fact that I have masses of evidence that my son and I have been the victims of domestic violence at the hands of my ex-husband, Kevin Reese Ritlinger, Wake County Judges continue to protect him, as a result of the counsel he has, and/or refuse to admit to all that he has done to my son and me.
Most recently, where my son was the informant that got his father caught with drug paraphernalia, I got emergency custody of my son back for his safety where he should have never have been taken from me initially anyways and was such that I knew nothing of the initial change of custody until such time as all was said and done. When it came around to the ten day hearing we were then reassigned to Judge Christian and it was continued. Thinking that, even pro se, with all my evidence against Kevin, how could I lose?! WRONG! All judges are friendly with all attorneys, and I was representing myself and my son Pro Se. Even with all my pictures of abuse to Corey and me, even with all the drug paraphernalia pictures we had of his father’s drug tools, Judge Christian continued to insist that she didn’t believe that Corey’s safety and welfare was in any kind of danger, and she forced my now 13 year old son to go back to a well known drug addicted, violent, alcoholic, whose counsel so corruptly conspired to get him full sole custody of my then 3 ½ year old son such that my son sat up in bed two nights before their bogus emergency court hearing and cried why was I going to go away and leave him all alone, and why didn’t I love him anymore. I had no notice of their emergency court hearing at all, they claimed they couldn’t reach me when I was sat in my office the entire time working. Corey had obviously been prepped for what the person prepping him knew was about to occur, that Kevin was going to get full sole custody before the hearing even took place. It was only when I went to pick Corey up after visitation with his father, when he was in my temporary custody, that they told me I couldn’t collect him as I no longer had custody of him. Such vicious lies they told of my mental stability which I now have concrete evidence is nothing more than vicious lies. There is no equal protection of the law for the middle class. Unless you’re so poor you don’t have a pot to pee in an can qualify for legal services, or so rich money is no object to you affording you the attorney services you so desire, then there is no equal protection of the law for the middle class.

PS, if there really is abuse, get ahold of a DV crisis center. They can help you with some of the legal stuff, and often will testify for you.

Forum List

Back