Judge Bredar slaps down Sessions

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I'd say Trump has a lot of judges to replace...

BALTIMORE ANTI-COP CONSENT DECREE IMPOSED
Judge Bredar slaps down Sessions' pleas -- as the Ferguson effect grabs hold.
April 11, 2017

Matthew Vadum
klp.jpg

An Obama-appointed judge is moving forward with a federal takeover of the Baltimore, Md. police department that critics say will boost crime there by handcuffing police officers in the increasingly violent city.

The pleas of U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions fell on deaf ears as U.S. District Judge James K. Bredar, appointed by President Obama in 2010, denied a request from Sessions to hold off on enforcing the consent decree drafted by cop-haters for at least 30 days so the new Trump administration could assess the underlying settlement.

“The time for negotiating the agreement is over," Bredar wrote this past Friday, April 7. "The only question now is whether the Court needs more time to consider the proposed decree. It does not."

Sessions said he’s in favor of reform but has "grave concerns that some provisions of this decree will reduce the lawful powers of the police department and result in a less safe city."

The consent decree in U.S. v. Police Department of Baltimore City was signed by both sides on Jan. 12, 2017 as President Obama was packing his bags at the White House. (The consent decree may be read here. Bredar’s order requiring immediate enforcement of the decree, may be read here.)

Baltimore Anti-Cop Consent Decree Imposed

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I'm sure it will be hard for the Baltimore cops to have to stop beating the shit out of people for fun. Perhaps they can form an after work basket ball league for them to work all that energy off, since they can't do it on the street at the expense of innocent people any more.

I'm sure it will be hard for the Baltimore cops to have to stop beating the shit out of people for fun. Perhaps they can form an after work basket ball league for them to work all that energy off, since they can't do it on the street at the expense of innocent people any more.
That's a good idea, or they could get used to just beating themselves off...

That's a good idea, or they could get used to just beating themselves off...

Pretty sure they already do that.

Even harder for you not to lie about things you know nothing about, isn't it? I recall a black judge dismissing the charges on those cops. Truth hurts, huh shill?

Even harder for you not to lie about things you know nothing about, isn't it? I recall a black judge dismissing the charges on those cops. Truth hurts, huh shill?

Yep, and another judge just said they have to abide by the agreement. What is your point?

Yep, and another judge just said they have to abide by the agreement. What is your point?
Yet again you pretend.

Well, yeah, the problem with having six people involved in beating a man to death is they could all point to each other and say, "He did it!"
You lie when the truth sounds better. No cops beat the guy to death. Also, your lie fails because none of the accused said "he did it." You should go back to shill shcool.

You lie when the truth sounds better. No cops beat the guy to death. Also, your lie fails because none of the accused said "he did it." You should go back to shill shcool.

Right. They told the even more preposterous story that "he did this to himself". Which Judge Uncle Remus believed.
Changing your story so soon? How racist liberal of you.

Forum List

Back