Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

Is thread derailment logical?

You mean like when you ignore a direct response to you?

Here you go...I think you missed this one:

Very clever. The term "undocumented" implies that they are here for a good reason, but simply lack paperwork. Way to cloak the actual status of their presence here, which is a FELONY CRIME, in p.c. non-speak.

I contend that you WANT to mask the status of these people here because you don't believe that the U.S. should have immigration policy at all. I suspect it has something to do with some wacky hippy/buddhist/Neo-Native American sage-burning and kumbaya-singing bullshit that suggests that borders are evil and should be eradicated.

To which I reply in Frost: "Good fences make good neighbors." If people from neighboring countries want to live/work here, let them apply to immigrate, LEGALLY, and I, for one, will welcome their presence here. Until then, I will call them what they are: illegal immigrants.

The term undocumented accurately describe illegal immigration status. This thread is about the use of the term 'illegals' as a noun to describe undocumented immigrants or immigrant who have entered with US illegally.

This thread is about language use in a court of law.

Borders change. They are not solid. We make them up. People move here and don't wait for the immigration process because the law is outdated. Address the problem of employers hiring these folks and the immigration problem takes care of itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked. Why did you bring up cowboys? I provided a reasonable answer. Are you quibbling with it?

I used the term hippy as slang for Skydancer/Wind's mentality, overall. But, a preferred term, for me at least, would be "hippy/buddhist/neo-Native American sage-burning kumbaya-singing wealth-transferring social-power-redistributing flower-wearing mantra-chanting silly asses."

Does that work for you?

I call your debate logic an "ad hominen" attack. Hey, there is a board for everyone... Maybe you will fit right in here:

Armed Volunteers Patrol Mexican Border - AOL Message Boards

It's easier for some folks to slap a label on a poster than to address the points in a post, Gris.

Using the term undocumented immigrants or even illegal immigrants instead of 'illegals' is a way to humanize the immigrants regardless of status.

Nazi's used language in order to set the Jews up for extermination. They used similar arguments to today's nativists.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easier for some folks to slap a label on a poster than to address the points in a post, Gris.

Using the term undocumented immigrants or even illegal immigrants instead of 'illegals' is a way to humanize the immigrants regardless of status.

Nazi's used language in order to set the Jews up for extermination. They used similar arguments to today's nativists.

This comparison you keep making between illegal aliens and nazis burning jews is simply moronic. It's like comparing a go kart to a Boeing 757. There is nothing the two have in common.

All I can do at this point is thank God that there aren't many like you around. If there were our country would be a third world shit hole.

I call your debate logic an "ad hominen" attack. Hey, there is a board for everyone... Maybe you will fit right in here:

Armed Volunteers Patrol Mexican Border - AOL Message Boards

You can call it ad hominem, but that is inaccurate because I didn't attack her person. I attacked HER LOGICAL POSITIONS, which uniformly fall into the realm way to the left of normal liberal idiocy. Hope that helps. Also, thanks for the red dot in which you acknowledged that you are having difficulty keeping up with discussion. You are right, there is a board for everyone. Since you seem to have difficulty discussing complex topics, and only seem capable, for the most part, of one-word responses, perhaps this one will be a better fit for you.

Last edited:
You can call it ad hominem, but that is inaccurate because I didn't attack her person. I attacked HER LOGICAL POSITIONS, which uniformly fall into the realm way to the left of normal liberal idiocy. Hope that helps. Also, thanks for the red dot in which you acknowledged that you are having difficulty keeping up with discussion. You are right, there is a board for everyone. Since you seem to have difficulty discussing complex topics, and only seem capable, for the most part, of one-word responses, perhaps this one will be a better fit for you.

Your derogatory view of a hippie enters in the equation of arguing logical positions? How so?

This comparison you keep making between illegal aliens and nazis burning jews is simply moronic. It's like comparing a go kart to a Boeing 757. There is nothing the two have in common.

All I can do at this point is thank God that there aren't many like you around. If there were our country would be a third world shit hole.

Ironically that gas used on Jews in concentration camps, was first tested on Mexicans in the USA....did you not know this? ...it was used to "clean" their clothes.

1. In Nazi Germany Jews were scapegoated as the source of Germany's economic woes. In the United States, Lou Dobbs has insinuated repeatedly that the economic troubles of the "middle class" is a direct result of U.S. jobs being exported overseas and by extension -- immigrants are either stealing jobs from "middle class" directly and/or driving down wages. There is some truth in the "wage" element of this assertion, but without bothering to explain the "mechanics" of this claim, Lou's over simplification results in "uninformed" contempt by his viewers of immigrants in general.

2. In Nazi Germany, audiences were continually reminded of the struggle of the Nazi Party and Germany against foreign enemies and internal enemies, especially Jews. In the present United States, Lou Dobbs always reminds his audience, that millions of foreigners and criminal illegal immigrants are running rampant in the United States, quite contrary to official statistics. He often invites "white-supremacists" and demagogue politicians from racially intolerant constituencies, as analysts and commentators in his shows -- while denouncing civil rights groups such as the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center as "despicable" and "reprehensible." The few pro-immigrant guests invited to Mr. Dobbs' shows are routinely scolded and lambasted for their stance. To stir the pot further, Mr. Dobbs' always ends his TV shows with un-scientific impromptu polls, that are always skewed and probably doctored -- maliciously presented as the view of the majority.

3. Propagandists lauded Germany as the sole defender of what they called "Western European culture" against the "Bolshevist hordes(Russians)." In his highly touted town hall meetings, the issue of English as an official language came up -- the fear that English will be "replaced," by the Spanish language [...a subliminal insinuation that the white Anglo-Saxon culture in being contaminated] has been used repeatedly by Lou Dobbs and co., to drive fear up the spines of Americans.

4. Jews in Nazi Germany were branded as disease carriers, contaminants of the pure German race -- last year, Lou Dobbs and despite being confronted with undisputed evidence to the contrary, maintained his claim that there have been 7,000 new cases of leprosy in the U.S. in recent years attributing the increase to "unscreened illegal immigrants." Such irresponsible utterances in mainstream media, only help to embolden hate groups -- who gather often to keep the 'Cradle of the Confederacy' safe from leprosy, pedophiles, Spanish and rampant godlessness.
Lou Dobbs Radio - Anti Immigrant Propaganda Radio Network. Xenophobia and Hate Radio

Your derogatory view of a hippie enters in the equation of arguing logical positions? How so?

I used the term hippy in this case to characterize a political worldview that is hilariously out of touch with reality, like most hippies. Hope that helps.

So, when you visualize the position, it is a position that is non-wage earning, non-contributing, mantra-chanting, mindless rhetoric spouting, language-culling, 3rd world appeasing, punily pacifist one.

Aka, a logical/political position that, were it a picture, would look like this:

hippies-galore.jpg

I'm sorry if I've offended your hippy sensibilities, but I calls them as I sees them.

All I see is a giant billboard size pic of some people sitting around a park or something? Have you not yet learned to resize photos? It's rather easy, if you take the time out to learn....:eusa_eh:

1. In Nazi Germany Jews were scapegoated as the source of Germany's economic woes.

I actually think that, in the interest in intellectual credibility, when posting other people's thoughts, it's important to identify that you are doing so, by QUOTING THEM obviously. Offering nothing to an argument but someone else's words is intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Thank you moderator for resizing the photo.

No moderators were involved. If they had been, this software would show the edit, and the name of the moderator who performed it. Please try to stay on topic. I've responded to every single one of your off-topic comments, and you keep going further astray. Is it your intention to actually discuss the topic?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back