Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

Oh, you don't have one besides getting on your high horse to pretend that immigration is why the black sections of mdcounty have stayed in poverty for decades. .

We weren't discussing sanctuary cities. You were. If you knew anything at all about the black population of Miami, you'd understand that just about the time that the black community started to make strides into the middle class, the overwhelming influx of Cuban immigrants replaced them, professionally and economically. This is history. Read up. It's sad when I understand your community better than you do (though, unsurprising). I've probably spent way more time in Miami Gardens, Oppalocka, and Carol City than you have.

So, who runs things in Miami these days? Just a hint: it isn't the black folks.

You must really hate black people. And that's sad.
Please, feel free to explain this statement. I'm dying to hear how you got this off base.

Last edited:
Seems to me that there is no deterrent to coming here illegally. Cross the border - if you get caught crossing they throw you back if not, keep on trucking, take refuge in already existing illegal and/or legal hispanic communities, get a job illegally - someone will hire you, don't pay taxes, don't pay for health care, have a kid that automatically becomes a U.S. citizen, hell they don't even have to learn English. Telemundo, signs in Spanish, you name it. We cater to them and make it easy.

Change a few things and maybe, must maybe, it will deter the massive amounts of people flowing in here from Mexico.

Put up an electrified barrier -- no, not some lame fence, a concrete barrier too big for a ladder that has electrified barbed wire running across the top. Shoot people trying to sneak in. Yes, shoot them. No Spanish anything, PERIOD. No tv, signs, stores, etc. Nothing. You come here you speak English, end of story. Bag the 'fines' that employers get for hiring illegals. One year mandatory jail time per each illegal an employer hires, no fine, no chance to reduce the sentence. Raid, raid, raid employers who hire illegals. Deport illegals who are found, including their children who are under 18. Change the law so that children born to illegals in the U.S. are not automatically U.S. citizens. Stop making it worth their while to come here; stop making it so damn easy.

Just when I thought the pro-illegal alien crowd was petty and splitting hairs, I get this crap. I'm so glad those same high standards included my great grand parents that immigrated here from Germany. They didn't speak English, but they and their children learned and they didn't have TELEMUNDO or some weasels pandering to them , and they couldn't bloody well swim the Atlantic either like these illegals walk over the Rio Grande. Those legal IMMIGRANTS are the people I refer to, Cecile. Let me ask YOU: aren't you here because past relatives immigrated here legally? That is what this issue is all about. Don't twist it around.

Yada, yada, meaningless personal anecdote, appeal to emotions . . . blah, blah.

Do you have a point to make, that you erroneously thought was going to made by pointing out that my ancestors happened to be among the immigrants that met the immigration standards? Because to be honest, I fell asleep halfway through your rambling discourse and don't have any idea how any of this vitriol changes a DAMNED thing I said.

Forum List

Back