Judge Bans Use Of “Illegal” and “Aliens”

My housekeeper and her husband (owns a landscape business)...both Americans of Mexican descent sponsored no less than 30 friends and relatives from Mexico. They reside her legally. One has a job at McDonalds, and is accused of being an "illegal alien".

Sort of sucks for him...I know. Tell me Sheila, you seem to know these illegal aliens are out there. How do you spot em?[/QUOTE]
Brown skin? Spanish accent? Antenna's coming out of their heads?

I keep looking for the antennas and silver foil hats..but haven't seen them. I await Sheila's response.:disbelief:

The word immigrate or emigrate have no qualifers.... Migration is something all animals in the animal kingdom do, including man... For various reasons, for weather, food, etc. Legal or illegal means nothing to mother nature.

No--but it does mean something to those who trying to make a living working within the law and being displaced by those who don't pay any attention to it.
Are we all going to get pick and choose which laws we follow now ?

No--but it does mean something to those who trying to make a living working within the law and being displaced by those who don't pay any attention to it.

Interestingly enough, it depends on the politics. Two border agents broke the law, were arrrested, tried and convicted unanimously by a jury of their peers.

Anti-immigration folks think they ought to be immediately freed. They don't care that the agents fired 15 shots at an unarmed suspect who was fleeing the scene. They don't care that the agents did not tell the supervisor immediately that they discharged their firearms nor did they file appropriate reports.

The officers retrieved the spent shells to cover up their actions.

Dillo man is an animal first... If, or I should say when global warming really takes effect...or when that "nuclear" blast finally settles on earth...those that survive will be those best suited to deal with the dismal conditions placed on the reality of their future existence. i.e., those in living in grass huts with dirt floors, forging through the forest and making ends meet like a real hunter and gatherer, will stand a better chance surviving than a New York wall street broker, whose "neighbor hood" market has been taken over by scrounging kids with stolen guns...those mean kids that don't care if they kill for food...they just want to survive.

That's the reality of it.

Dillo man is an animal first... If, or I should say when global warming really takes effect...or when that "nuclear" blast finally settles on earth...those that survive will be those best suited to deal with the dismal conditions placed on the reality of their future existence. i.e., those in living in grass huts with dirt floors, forging through the forest and making ends meet like a real hunter and gatherer, will stand a better chance surviving than a New York wall street broker, whose "neighbor hood" market has been taken over by scrounging kids with stolen guns...those mean kids that don't care if they kill for food...they just want to survive.

That's the reality of it.

And you point is ?

The word immigrate or emigrate have no qualifers.... Migration is something all animals in the animal kingdom do, including man... For various reasons, for weather, food, etc. Legal or illegal means nothing to mother nature.

Mother nature didn't set up or country, or pass our laws, or make our boundries.

Mother nature didn't set up or country, or pass our laws, or make our boundries.

We owe a debt to Native Americans, don't we? We conquered and colonize their continent and we made up laws and boundaries.

Study immigration law. It is historically racist. We are always seeking to limit a particular group of immigrants.

If immigration law was fair, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

Here is an essay that opens up some interesting points to debate:
http://www.theodora.com/debate.html

Last edited by a moderator:
We owe a debt to Native Americans, don't we? We conquered and colonize their continent and we made up laws and boundaries.

Study immigration law. It is historically racist. We are always seeking to limit a particular group of immigrants.

If immigration law was fair, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

Here is an essay that opens up some interesting points to debate:
In Focus: The Immigration Debate

True. Immigration law was changed in the 60's to allow more immigrants from 3rd world countries and it made it almost impossible for Europeans to come here.

The majority of our legal immigrants are hispanic, the majority of our illegal immigrants are also hispanic. Add them together and we're in a heck of a mess.

oh please---people are just doing what comes naturally ?

Yes, actually. People are moving in order to be happier. They think jobs and opportunities are in this country, and they aren't waiting for us to fix our broken policy.

True. Immigration law was changed in the 60's to allow more immigrants from 3rd world countries and it made it almost impossible for Europeans to come here.

The majority of our legal immigrants are hispanic, the majority of our illegal immigrants are also hispanic. Add them together and we're in a heck of a mess.

Well than YOU TOO can become a victim and expect someone else to pay you back for the trouble they caused you. I guess that's the theory we're gonig with here.

Interestingly enough, it depends on the politics. Two border agents broke the law, were arrrested, tried and convicted unanimously by a jury of their peers.

Anti-immigration folks think they ought to be immediately freed. They don't care that the agents fired 15 shots at an unarmed suspect who was fleeing the scene. They don't care that the agents did not tell the supervisor immediately that they discharged their firearms nor did they file appropriate reports.

The officers retrieved the spent shells to cover up their actions.

Many of the jurors on that trial would change their vote today if they had known then what they know now. Heck, several of them claim they were LIED to by the judge who told them that there had to be a unanimous decision. They didn't know they could vote against the others.

I don't think the trial was fair at all given that the supposed victim lied on the stand and the prosecutor knew he was lying and let him get away with it.

Before the depression (and during) the USA was a third world country. Euorpean families like the Rothchilds...with the help of JP Morgan, bailed us out. The Federal Reserve was born.

btw, there is not a law for a European, and a law for someone from a 3rd world country. Where do you get that?

Last edited:
Yes, actually. People are moving in order to be happier. They think jobs and opportunities are in this country, and they aren't waiting for us to fix our broken policy.

I can't wait to see the next law that is unfair because it restricts people from being happy.

The problem from your point of view is that the illegal immigrants are Hispanic and not European?

If English speaking Europeans arrived in the same number illegally you wouldn't have a problem?

The problem from your point of view is that the illegal immigrants are Hispanic and not European?

If English speaking Europeans arrived in the same number illegally you wouldn't have a problem?

The truth is all prosperous nations are being flooded by refugees and immigrants seeking a share in the wealth.

Nor are they doing anything to fix the country that they live in. Why bother--everything good in America.

Forum List

Back