Judge Andrew Napolitano Facebook Alert: Obamacare to Establish a 'Ready Reserve Corps

want to explain what Obama meant to have a civilian force? Or you do you want to just try to excuse it with your little smiley's?

I only have to sit back and let you post your paranoid bullshit and let you prove my point, as well as what a nutter you are.
it is pointless to argue with conspiracy theorists, once they have their mind made up there is no way to reason with them.

I really didn't know that Terry was another user name for chrisophera, or maybe your terral's sock puppet.

Either way, thanks loads for proving my previous point.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

31655.jpg

They love ObamaCare too

I used to do a lot of work on an Indian Reservation and got to know a doctor with the 'Indian Health Service'. He wore a Navy Uniform but worked at the hospital on the rez.
he told me that the Indian health Service was a division of the Public Health Service, and since then the name has been changed on the rez to the Public Health Service.
He also told me that when he completed his 'active enlistment', he would go on 'reserve' with the 'Ready Reserve Corps'.
When the Rodeo Chedesky Fire was going on, and 6 towns were evacuated, the Ready Reserve Corps were at the shelters. Among other things they delivered a baby, administered CPR to a heart attack victim, as well as administered first aid.
Isn't this the same Ready Reserve Corps as before? If so, It operated under Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II. It probobly is older than that, but that is all the exposure I personally have with the Public Health Service.

I fail to see anything sinister in reorganizing the Ready Reserve Corps.
So what's the difference between this and FEMA?

Well for one thing this program has a $12 million dollar budget.

Not exactly the kind of money needed to impose social fascism on this nation, is it?

[
Well for one thing this program has a $12 million dollar budget.

Not exactly the kind of money needed to impose social fascism on this nation, is it?

wouldnt the contract to impose social fascism on the nation be required by law to be an open bidding process going to the lowest bidder? :lol:

I am quite surprised that the level of delusion is so high among some of these people.

The only thing I can figure is that the "delusional reatrdedness" displayed by christophera, terral, EOTS, 911insidenutjob, clownlite and creativewedreams is somehow contagious across the internet.

I am quite surprised that the level of delusion is so high among some of these people.

The only thing I can figure is that the "delusional reatrdedness" displayed by christophera, terral, EOTS, 911insidenutjob, clownlite and creativewedreams is somehow contagious across the internet.

Hey! What about me???? :razz:

I consider myself to be a proud wingnut of the highest order :cuckoo:

Hey! What about me???? :razz:

I consider myself to be a proud wingnut of the highest order :cuckoo:

I commend you for your boldness.
Salute!

I didn't mean to forget you shoreline, it's just that your in a whole different catagory.
Your special!:lol:

how ya been man?

Forum List

Back