Jude 1 of The Bible's NT vs Gays: A Tutorial On Baking Cakes & Adoption

Jesus put in Jude's ear in Jude 1 the reminder that God destroyed Sodom for the sodomites' behaviors overtaking the entire town. To facilitate such another social coup using the vehicles of marriage, education or adoption is the "smooth speech".."crept in unawares" part of the passage. Christians are to actively resist such a coup or face eternal soul peril. It was important enough of an event (destroying an entire region for homosexual normalizing) that it was included in the NT's witnessing....even while Jesus was preaching massive modification of the Old Testament, saying things like "ye who is without sin cast the first stone".

God has God's reasons for emphasizing this particular mortal sin, with the punishment of eternal damnation. My own speculation is though that people are put on the earth in order to be tested against such depravities as overeating, drug abuse, sexual deviance, crime, murder, thieving, lying, etc. If an entire region normalizes one of these sins by participating in allowing it a vehicle into the minds of future generations, then that mortal sin is committed. My theory is that God cannot use that region anymore to test his souls because they cannot be held accountable if their formative years stamped them with a sin as "completely normal". God may know we are first and foremost social monkeys who dare not buck such an ingrained social fold. How could the test be complete if the mind is completely owned by the sin such that the person never even is faintly aware that it is wrong? If there had been just a tiny cluster of people still dedicated to outcry against sodomy becoming mainstream in Sodom, perhaps those faint inclines might have reached innocent ears. But since there was just one dude left in the region who wasn't on board with ass sex, God said "OK, get out before I destroy this place and start over".

Jesus put in Jude's ear in Jude 1.

Have you no shame? Now you print lies about what is in the New Testament? In the Bible?

Jesus never once mentions homosexuals or homosexuality in the New Testament.

Jesus condemns adultery- not homosexuality.

Jesus tells his followers to love their neighbors- not to hang the gays.

As usual you are just lying.

Have you no shame? Now you print lies about what is in the New Testament? In the Bible? Jesus never once mentions homosexuals or homosexuality in the New Testament. Jesus condemns adultery- not homosexuality. Jesus tells his followers to love their neighbors- not to hang the gays. As usual you are just lying.
Jesus never mentions ANYTHING in the NT because it was written after he was crucified. Idiot. The NT is a collection of eyewitness accounts of what he said. BTW, Jude was his daily personal servant. Probably in that position he heard quite a lot of what Jesus said.

I'm not lying about Romans 1 or Jude 1. Read them both. Anyone here. See which one of us is lying.

Have you no shame? Now you print lies about what is in the New Testament? In the Bible? Jesus never once mentions homosexuals or homosexuality in the New Testament. Jesus condemns adultery- not homosexuality. Jesus tells his followers to love their neighbors- not to hang the gays. As usual you are just lying.
Jesus never mentions ANYTHING in the NT because it was written after he was crucified. Idiot. The NT is a collection of eyewitness accounts of what he said. BTW, Jude was his daily personal servant. Probably in that position he heard quite a lot of what Jesus said.

I'm not lying about Romans 1 or Jude 1. Read them both. Anyone here. See which one of us is lying.

So show us an eye witness account about Jesus condemning homosexuality. Or even mentioning it.

Capitalism isn't the heart of the matter.
Yes, it is actually. Had he acted like a capitalist this wouldn't have been a case but he wanted to play little Jesus on high making moral judgments. That's none of his fucking business during business hours, he makes cakes for cash not God.

No it's not. You can try but you'll be laughed at...You are anyway though
As expected, you got nothing. When you open a business it's a business, it's not a church. There you can happily post signs saying how much you hate faggots. Jesus won't approve but go for it, it's allowed.
It's funny to watch how many here are all supportive of christian sharia while they are all bent out of shape over the very idea of muslim sharia.

Either bake the stupid cake or open a church, not a business.
You can't force anyone to choose between their religion and opening a business. Hint: this is about deviant sex BEHAVIORS and not a recognizable static class. There are no protections even insinuated for "LGBT...etc." under the US Constitution.
You are right....we can't force people to choose....they need to choose for themselves.....just like muslim cab drivers needed to choose for themselves whether to no longer be a cab driver or be willing to give people a ride even if they have alcohol or pets.

I'd say that's there problem and they should go live in a country like iran which shares their values and leave normal people alone.
Oh m'gosh are you reading the wrong polls. Normal people don't approve of this:
55a026e52c1a91ce7f8620f022365940.jpg

NumbersGayBar-2SimulatedSex%5B1%5D.jpg

Philly_Pride-Go-go-boys-grinding-2012-300x225.jpg
Except at Mardi Gras and Carnival and Folsom Street.....just off the top of my head......

Do you have something to offer about the OP or are you going to keep lying about gay pride parades? As if people don't have eyes and google. It's like trying to lie about the desert having sand or lying about the traffic in LA's rush hour "not being that bad". It's just sad. I feel sorry for you.
You admit to having never been to a Gay Pride parade....I've been to several.....what part of church groups, social groups, politicians, service organizations, Scouts, Military, etc. do you object to?

The New Testament is filled full of what the New Testament claims are quote of Jesus talking.

And nowhere in the New Testament is there a mention of Jesus whispering his condemnation of Homosexuals to Jude.

You are just lying again.

Do you have something to offer about the OP or are you going to keep lying about gay pride parades? As if people don't have eyes and google. It's like trying to lie about the desert having sand or lying about the traffic in LA's rush hour "not being that bad". It's just sad. I feel sorry for you.
You admit to having never been to a Gay Pride parade....I've been to several.....what part of church groups, social groups, politicians, service organizations, Scouts, Military, etc. do you object to?

DSC_1736.jpg

07CULTURALSTUDIESREFER-jumbo.jpg

You are right....we can't force people to choose....they need to choose for themselves.....just like muslim cab drivers needed to choose for themselves whether to no longer be a cab driver or be willing to give people a ride even if they have alcohol or pets.

So you think gays can force Christians to eternal soul death by defying Romans 1 & Jude 1 of the NT. We'll see. Hobby Lobby.

So you think gays can force Christians to eternal soul death by defying Romans 1 & Jude 1 of the NT. We'll see. Hobby Lobby.

Laughing......there’s not the slightest mention of gay marriage in anything you cited. Which, of courts, you know.

Ok folks try this. First, think of so called gay marriage. Next read Jude 1 & Romans 1. See if you are uncertain still. Why take our word for it here?

Ok folks try this. First, think of so called gay marriage. Next read Jude 1 & Romans 1. See if you are uncertain still. Why take our word for it here?

Try reading the passages first, Sil. As there's no mention of gay marriage. And no citation of Jesus anywhere.

You've imagined both.

Forum List

Back