Judd Gregg Withdraws from Consideration

I get it. They congressional black caucus pulled the damn race card. Gregg decided he wanted no part of that shit. I don't blame him. And obamalama is too cowardly to stand agains the congressional black caucus.
:lol: Except you obviously didn't read the second paragraph.

sure I did..then I read this

The Congressional Black Caucus and a group representing Latino elected officials have raised questions about Gregg, noting that as chairman of the Senate panel overseeing the Census Bureau budget he frequently sought to cut funding that they believe led to an undercount of minorities.

yep,, they played the ole race care. sure as rain..

One of Obamas other appointees didn't trust Gregg to do the census right thus was the reason Obama was going to do it his self. I can understand this with him (Gregg) being an evil white man and all.

I can also understand the depth of logic from you in this statement.

He will pick a liberal. Lordy, Lordy, what a crime.

Why the fuck shouldn't he. He is a liberal. Remember you blamed him for being liberlists of them all.

I wonder how much pressure was put on him by the right not to take it. Sounds like more of the RNC Borg Mind in progress.:lol:

how many people have bailed outta obamalama's boat now?? this is the second commerce secretary..:eusa_eh:

Do you know what?

I must say, this makes the guy look like a total wuss.

No he is a hero taking one for the team.

What Obama is trying to do with the reporting of the Census is a direct threat to the integrity of our Democracy. He is throwing into question the non-Partisan nature of the Census. The Census needs to remain non-Partisan because from the Census we not only determine who gets how much federal money. We also draw Congressional Districts with it.

Can you not see why it is troubling that Obama wants to have it report through his administration instead of independently. No One party should have the power to doctor the Census to gain more seats or make it easier to win more seats in Congress or to hand out money to one group or another at a level higher than they should get.

I swear you Liberals dumbfound me at times. If this was A republican President doing this. You people would be up in arms about it. Screaming for them to keep their hands of the Census.

down right chilling what is going on in America today.

The Republicans must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they no longer have to pretend they want bi-partisanship.

The Republicans must be breathing a huge sigh of relief that they no longer have to pretend they want bi-partisanship.
as if the democrats ever gave a shit about it
you really need to get your head out of your ass, ravi

bullshit. if he signs on to obama's team, he has no honorable choice but to support obama's policies. he decided he can't do that and acted appropriately.

Then why the hell did he sign onto the team in the first place?? This is really embarrassing not only for the Senator but for this country as well.
He was asked that question and his answer was he didn't know. lol

My theory is he got his little arm twisted to pull out so he could vote against the stimulus package.

Actually he voted "abstain" and that apparently wasn't sufficently on the "Team"

You aren't listening again. The Census was illegally removed from Commerce and moved to the White House. There is only one reason to do that, and that is so the President can play fast and loose with the numbers in the Census to gerrymander whole States.

Then why the hell did he sign onto the team in the first place?? This is really embarrassing not only for the Senator but for this country as well.
He was asked that question and his answer was he didn't know. lol

My theory is he got his little arm twisted to pull out so he could vote against the stimulus package.

Actually he voted "abstain" and that apparently wasn't sufficently on the "Team"

Selective reading disorder?

like he didn't know what the policies were going to be when he asked for the job! lol...

Thank heaven he withdrew from consideration.

No one who thinks the Dept of Commerce shoud be abolished should be running the Dept of Commerce. That's just p'nuts.

And it's not like the dems were getting anything for it, either.

I watched the DUmmies on MSNBC trying to defend this clusterfuck called obamaland this morning..even old morning Joe was having a hard time deciding who should be fired first. :lol:

even? you do know joe is a conservative, right?

or is it because he's civil and not a wingnut that you don't recognize him as a conservative.

so much for DUmmies.

So much ignorance, so little time. *sigh*

You aren't listening again. The Census was illegally removed from Commerce and moved to the White House. There is only one reason to do that, and that is so the President can play fast and loose with the numbers in the Census to gerrymander whole States.

I think you're right. I'm actually glad Gregg is going back to the senate, and I see his withdrawal as an act of conscience.

Forum List

Back