Judasim and the "Pie in the Sky"

Religions ask for money and go out and preach to get more converts.

Many do, but you can't make the same accusation about all religions. Judaism, for example, doesn't seek to make any converts among non-Jews. In fact, it discourages them.

Well, the racist Jews do. Too bad it's way too late, since the Christian sects of Judaism eclipsed the racists tribalists over 1,700 years ago, and you weirdos are left to just sniveling about it.

Nice.

It is the Moon that eclipses the sun and only when it is Full...Since the Jewish people are still not fully in Israel that time has not come yet... Since the Jewish people are compared SYBOLICALLY to the moon and the Christian world follows sun/ son worship Picaro has it backwards on who will eclipse whom...Remember he who laughs last( Interestingly Isaac’s name.. So his descendants) laughs the best...As for pies I prefer to eat mine and not have one thrown in my face.. No one usually ends up with a whole pie as that is showing incredible greed ... No a mere tasty slice or two will fulfill anyone’s needs and desires and really how would pie end up in the sky as that is quite delusional and based on fantasy or misunderstood teachings that have become corrupted or are far from their original intent or message...

"PIE IN THE SKY" seems to me to be a sunday preacher's little
rhetoric tidbit------a perversion of the PI IN THE SKY mechanism of search for LIFE OUT THERE. It is silly and billy graham-ish

"PIE IN THE SKY" seems to me to be a sunday preacher's little
rhetoric tidbit------a perversion of the PI IN THE SKY mechanism of search for LIFE OUT THERE. It is silly and billy graham-ish
You are not wrong in your thinking Irosie Pythagoras was an actual person whose teachings were very popular in certain areas .It was apparently a mixture of different philosophies taken from the Greeks, Romans and Babylonians. The pie concept reminds me of the horoscope split into twelve different pieces which is matched up with the twelve disciples or twelve months etc etc..I find the most humorous Pie ( hidden meaning ) to be found in John 3:14 where Christianity teaches to hold up their Jesus on the pole or in the sky like Moses did with the serpent... If people don’t get the hidden understanding of this PIE (Jesus) being held up they never will...It is no coincidence that it is found there...

where Christianity teaches to hold up their Jesus on the pole or in the sky like Moses did with the serpent... If people don’t get the hidden understanding of this PIE (Jesus) being held up they never will...It is no coincidence that it is found there...

They need to ask, "What would Hezekiah do?"

It is the Moon that eclipses the sun and only when it is Full...Since the Jewish people are still not fully in Israel that time has not come yet... Since the Jewish people are compared SYBOLICALLY to the moon and the Christian world follows sun/ son worship Picaro has it backwards on who will eclipse whom...Remember he who laughs last( Interestingly Isaac’s name.. So his descendants) laughs the best...As for pies I prefer to eat mine and not have one thrown in my face.. No one usually ends up with a whole pie as that is showing incredible greed ... No a mere tasty slice or two will fulfill anyone’s needs and desires and really how would pie end up in the sky as that is quite delusional and based on fantasy or misunderstood teachings that have become corrupted or are far from their original intent or message...

Israel can't hold all the Jewish believers so that reference is clearly an allegorical one; Israel exists because of the Christian Jewish sects support, mostly Americans at that, even as the govt itself may not be populated by appointees who aren't fans of Jewish tribalism. Much of the tribe is separate from Jews who follow the covenants, and the believers in the tribe have moved on long ago, so much of the Old Testament isn't referring to the racists and bigots who pretend to be the biblcal Jews merely by birth and genealogy.

Israel can't hold all the Jewish believers so that reference is clearly an allegorical one; Israel exists because of the Christian Jewish sects support, mostly Americans at that, even as the govt itself may not be populated by appointees who aren't fans of Jewish tribalism. Much of the tribe is separate from Jews who follow the covenants, and the believers in the tribe have moved on long ago, so much of the Old Testament isn't referring to the racists and bigots who pretend to be the biblcal Jews merely by birth and genealogy.

Since you asked, Hezekiah did what was right in Gods eyes and destroyed the bronze serpent that Moses had made for the people to turn to for healing.

If it was right to destroy the bronze statue of a serpent, then it was never right to turn to it for healing.

Now, how does that fit in with what Jesus said about him being lifted up like that bronze serpent was lifted up by Moses for people to turn to during the time of testing in the wilderness ?

Think man!

You can do it!

Last edited:

"Israel can't hold all the "jewish believers......" <<< an interesting
observation. (for those who do not know pic) "BELIEVERS"
is a very Christian concept. It is also BIG in Islam. ONE MUST
""BELIEVE"" -----not "believing" is a crime that disqualifies. In both
Islam and Christianity HISTORICALLY----expression of disbelief
has been a SERIOUS CRIME. -----now for the shocker----it is not
a crime in Jewish Jurisprudence and does not lead to exile or
execution or even ETERNAL HELLFIRE. In fact----jews are jews
EITHER by birth or affinity according to jewish jurisprudence <<< a
fact which racist bigots airheads who preach PIE IN THE SKY
AND FAITH IN THE EASTER BUNNY----feel obligated to
DESPISE and CONDEMN as something which supports their
intensive hatred

intensive hatred
Who are you to disparage faith in the easter bunny, the only rabbit in all of God's creation that can lay chocolate eggs and yellow peeps all over the place to the delight of children all over the world!

And Jesus never said a single word against it! What kind of God fearing all American Jesus loving pagan Christian are you?

UNBELIEVER!

Last edited:

intensive hatred
Who are you to disparage faith in the easter bunny, the only rabbit in all of God's creation that can lay chocolate eggs and yellow peeps all over the place to the delight of children all over the world!

And Jesus never said a single word against it! What kind of God fearing all American Jesus loving pagan Christian are you?

UNBELIEVER!

its the PEEPS that have turned me off to faith in the bunny. If only he had stuck to jelly beans and chocolate IMAGES of himself

where Christianity teaches to hold up their Jesus on the pole or in the sky like Moses did with the serpent... If people don’t get the hidden understanding of this PIE (Jesus) being held up they never will...It is no coincidence that it is found there...

It's spelled "ezekiel".
Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 12.13.14 PM.png

It's spelled "ezekiel".
View attachment 234497

pssssst-----two different people-------I have no idea to what hobie alludes--
but there are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE pwofit and kingy.
Ezekiel was the mushroom man

It's spelled "ezekiel".
View attachment 234497

Hezekiah was the king, the subject of the "young maiden with child" who "did what was right in God's eyes" and destroyed the bronze serpent that Moses made and lifted up for the people to turn to during the time of testing in the wilderness.

So how did Moses know that the people would turn aside from the way he taught to follow [the law]?

"For I know that after my death you will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way that I have taught you to follow." Deuteronomy 31:29

They already did it. It didn't take a pwofit or kingy to see that

Last edited:

It's spelled "ezekiel".
View attachment 234497

Hezekiah was the king, the subject of the "young maiden with child" who "did what was right in God's eyes" and destroyed the bronze serpent that Moses made and lifted up for the people to turn to during the time of testing in the wilderness.

maiden? how does one say "maiden" in Hebrew------what does the
word "maiden" mean to you? (ps-----its English----from madchen and
the kind of bride that wears white) Hezie had a short run------no scandals strength of 'god'. Ezekiel sorta: angel of "god's"
help

It's spelled "ezekiel".
View attachment 234497

So how did Moses know that the people would turn aside from the way he taught to follow [the law]?

"For I know that after my death you will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way that I have taught you to follow." Deuteronomy 31:29

So this stuff you believe as true and actually happened?

It's spelled "ezekiel".
View attachment 234497

which one? the existence of a bronze figure of a serpent?----
somewhere-----sheeeesh ---they is all over the known world at
that time. ------the mushroom hallucinations of Ezekiel----
MY ALL TIME FAVE-------I love stories like that----and edgar allen poe

It's spelled "ezekiel".
View attachment 234497

which one? the existence of a bronze figure of a serpent?----
somewhere-----sheeeesh ---they is all over the known world at
that time. ------the mushroom hallucinations of Ezekiel----
MY ALL TIME FAVE-------I love stories like that----and edgar allen poe
Watch, when I call him on something like that, he breaks out in total nonsense, like he's on tilt on something. :biggrin:

Correction: he is an anti-Christian atheist Jew.

And that’s a mouthful.

At least Czernobot was honest with his intentions.

Forum List

Back