Judas Priest vs Iron Maiden

Who is Better?

• Judas Priest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
they both deserve to be in that ridiculous R&R Hall of Shame.....but im sure Fifty Cents will make it before they do....

I agree with you...it's a complete joke-absolutely pathetic. Grand Master Flash in-and Rush still isn't? :confused:

yea...i find it very hard to believe that Deep Purple is not in there but yet 3-4 bands that say they were a major influence on them are in.....yea Grand Master Flash....he influenced a lot of Rockers.....:lol:

Iron Butterfly. If you tell me what song was written by whom about the chick giving the introduction to them, you are truly old. Like me:redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Butterfly. If you tell me what song was written by whom about the chick giving the introduction to them, you are truly old. Like me:redface:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bQZ6l_cq5Y

if you were truly into Iron Butterfly you would not be showing the top 40 version of this song .....and besides that its Iron MAIDEN....not Butterfly thats the subject here....what a fucking dipshit....go back to picking up shit....its something you can handle....

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bQZ6l_cq5Y

if you were truly into Iron Butterfly you would not be showing the top 40 version of this song .....and besides that its Iron MAIDEN....not Butterfly thats the subject here....what a fucking dipshit....go back to picking up shit....its something you can handle....
Oh Hairy...Hairy.. Have you been a Jew long or did you convert for attention ?

Can't you tell when you just got pwned and that it's time to bow out before sticking the other foot in the mouth?

funny-dog-pictures-pwned.jpg

Oh Hairy...Hairy.. Have you been a Jew long or did you convert for attention ?

a Jew?....ok...:cuckoo:......geezus what a dumbass......Douger on behalf of Americans everywhere....i wanna thank you for fleeing this Country.....i pity poor Costa Rica....now they have another useless deadbeat to take care of......

I list Maiden among my top 5 favorite bands of all time and I never listen to Priest, so it's not even close for me. However, they seem to get lumped together often so I figure it's worthy of a showdown, USMB poll style.

PS: I'm offering little side action on the over/under post count before this descends into a youtube video posting contest. Opening line: 3 1/2

NO FKN CONTEST!

Iron Maiden blows judas priest away.

Still one my favourite Maiden songs. It's rather "obscure" - compared to "Run to the Hills" or "Fear of the Dark". What's your favourite Maiden "hidden gem"?

D3d2BIKW0AI_Eny.jpg

also like Infinite Dreams. Judgement Of Heaven. Book Of Souls

New Topics

Forum List

Back