Judaism

what do you think of judaism

• Total voters
Punch and Judaism

punchandjudywebpix.jpg

Why do right-wingers hate Jews? A user cites jewish law in a thread about Judaism and the admin goes apeshit.

Judaist are all bigotry,dogmatism,playing concept,lack of conscience,refuse Christ's nuts,lucky,God say they are not all ban from heaven,when doomdays come,some of them still can be saved.I think Lord is too mercyful,every time I think about this.

Just remember--to Jews, God is perfect and never make mistakes.

To Christians, God made a conscious mistake. God first created a covenant with the Jews. Then revoked it and made a new covenant with whomever believes in Christs teachings!! (Thus, the Christian God is imperfect!!)

Last edited:
Why do right-wingers hate Jews? A user cites jewish law in a thread about Judaism and the admin goes apeshit.

First, its the fringe right (skin heads, KKK) that hates the right. People so much on the fringe they aren't considered Republicans.
Second, the right is far far far more supportive of the Jews and Israel than the left.
Third, its the left that is much more antisemitic and anti-Israel! Look at the leftist sites and what they are preaching!

Judaist are all bigotry,dogmatism,playing concept,lack of conscience,refuse Christ's nuts,lucky,God say they are not all ban from heaven,when doomdays come,some of them still can be saved.I think Lord is too mercyful,every time I think about this.

Just remember--to Jews, God is perfect and never make mistakes.

To Christians, God made a conscious mistake. God first created a covenant with the Jews. Then revoked it and made a new covenant with whomever believes in Christs teachings!! (Thus, the Christian God is imperfect!!)

Actually, the belief in Christ as it now stands, was started by Rome and the pagans of there.

Catholicism is actually one of the biggest lies around. They screwed up what Christianity was actually really all about.

As far as Jews and Judaism? I think it's the only "true" religion. And.....the Jews aren't the Chosen People because God wanted to separate us out, they are His Chosen because of what their ancestor Abraham did, which was watch enough of the world to actually see existence of God, as well as being able to listen to Him.

It was because of that, that God told Abraham he would be the father of many nations. And, because Moses was a descendant of Abraham, that is why God gave Moses the 10 Commandments.

You know what does piss me off concerning Judaism? The ignorance displayed by people who don't understand, nor wish to.

I've got news for all of you.........JESUS WAS A JEW!

First, its the fringe right (skin heads, KKK) that hates the right. People so much on the fringe they aren't considered Republicans.
Second, the right is far far far more supportive of the Jews and Israel than the left.
Third, its the left that is much more antisemitic and anti-Israel! Look at the leftist sites and what they are preaching!

What do the leftist sites preach about Jews and Israel?

Forum List

Back