Judaism

what do you think of judaism

• Total voters
I mean they are nuts who refuse Christ.
That's not what you said

Are you Catholic?

church_window.jpg

It's fine. Some of the scriptural teachings are off-putting, but most Jews seem to ignore the more repugnant parts of the Torah and Talmud and are decent, regular people.

in other words, they're good people because they're not good Jews?

Does not that also apply to Christians and Muslims?

It's fine. Some of the scriptural teachings are off-putting, but most Jews seem to ignore the more repugnant parts of the Torah and Talmud and are decent, regular people.

I'm not in a position to determine who is or isn't a good Jew. It doesn't really apply to Muslims, because murder and rape of OT proportions seems to be pretty clearly forbidden despite the actions of some of those who profess faith in Islam.

I'm not in a position to determine who is or isn't a good Jew. It doesn't really apply to Muslims, because murder and rape of OT proportions seems to be pretty clearly forbidden despite the actions of some of those who profess faith in Islam.

1) good Jew = A Jew who does what Jews say their god tells them to

if your god can't make up his mind, why worship it?

I say alirght because its not a predatory religion, meaning it doesn't seek out nor has never forced conversions. But its still based on folklore, illogical assumptions, spotty historical facts and fallacies that no one can begin to test or even explain!

Not too mention it gave birth to two ungrateful children!:eusa_hand:

Judiasm is a religion based on the Torah.

Which has many rules and instructions on how to lead a good life.

And wisdom teachings and proverbs as to how to live that life.

There is only one rule that a person should follow to lead a good life and that of course is the golden rule!

Judiasm is a religion based on the Torah.

Which has many rules and instructions on how to lead a good life.

And wisdom teachings and proverbs as to how to live that life.
Like stoning a raped for not screaming loudly enough when she's raped- or making her marry the bastard, if he's the first to fuck her :cuckoo:

Apparently, Jillian has a thing against people who've read the texts in question

Forum List

Back