Judaism want American guns confiscated... and will stop at nothing to....

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
WHERE are the bodies?

WHERE is the VIDEO of the shootings?

Once again, we are TOLD but never SHOWN that which JUDAISM is using to push for total confiscation of guns in America for everyone not sworn to serve ISRAEL....

This is yet another gun control hoax for Judaism to whine for weeks and months about gun control.

I have never seen a more obviously staged FOS interview than what CNN showed this morning...

Teleprompter.... OK, choke up... start crying....

WHERE are the bodies?

WHERE is the VIDEO of the shootings?

Once again, we are TOLD but never SHOWN that which JUDAISM is using to push for total confiscation of guns in America for everyone not sworn to serve ISRAEL....

This is yet another gun control hoax for Judaism to whine for weeks and months about gun control.

I have never seen a more obviously staged FOS interview than what CNN showed this morning...

Teleprompter.... OK, choke up... start crying....

Always fascinating to hear from the Trump voters.

• Banned
Didn't vote for Trump.... sorry.

Libertarian since 2004.

Don't support

1. socializing senior drugs
2. telling other countries where to put their capitol
3. lying and selling out our troops for Iscariot Silver and favorable Fox media coverage

Wow... I'm stepping into a Liberal / progressive 'Sheite' storm here...

I proudly donated my money to the Trump Campaign, voted fore the damn philandering, reprobate, and am Very pleased at the outcome!!! and VERY MUCH still support 'him'...

Last edited:
I proudly donated my money to the Trump Campaign, voted fore the damn reprobate, and am very pleased at the outcome and still support 'him'...

so you are going to support a war monger who is no different than Bush and Obama,both mass murderers of innocent women and children? uhhh okayyyyyy

Obama was groomed at an early age in college by mass murderer and war criminal Henry Kissinger at an early age in college.Obama has ties to the evil CIA same as Bush and Clinton which Kissinger has a big hand in running. I thought Trump might be different but thats not the case. sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.
ap_17130564048128-1280x960-jpg.176724

Nobody has been able to debunk the facts in this audio of mine in this OP here in this link either.LOL
Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

I proudly donated my money to the Trump Campaign, voted fore the damn reprobate, and am very pleased at the outcome and still support 'him'...
'Sheitte'... I love the balance of my retirement savings... despite the last x 2 wk's

Libertarian since 2004.

Don't support

3. lying and selling out our troops for Iscariot Silver and favorable Fox media coverage

Thats just for starters,dont forget also him cutting off aide to the palestines who have had their women and children murdered by Israel for DECADES now and how he kisses Israels ass all the time. same as Bush and Obama,he is the latest stooge for Israel to start Israels wars on other countries.

good for you not voting,BOTH parties are corrupt.its a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.things will never chnage as long as we have this corrupt one party system till we get a third party LIBERTARIN candidate like Gary Johnson.

Notice how the Israel PM said both the dem and republican parties have embraced them? that says it ALL right there.LOL

Last edited:
'Sheitte'... I love the balance of my retirement savings... despite the last x 2 wk's
Am I allowed in these 'hallowed halls of liberal idealism' to say God rocks.. & if you fuk w' me... my guns "might" answer'... O so taboo to say...

so you are going to support a war monger who is no different than Bush and Obama,both mass murderers of innocent women and children? uhhh okayyyyyy

Obama was groomed at an early age in college by mass murderer and war criminal Henry Kissinger at an early age in college.Obama has ties to the evil CIA same as Bush and Clinton which Kissinger has a big hand in running. I thought Trump might be different but thats not the case. sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.

Nobody has been able to debunk the facts in this audio of mine in this OP here in this link either.LOL
OK... stop with the talking points... Can we agree that Trump 'IS' 'DIFERENT' in every metric than GWB, GHB, CLINTON, REAGAN, OBAMA... it's why the media continually relegates him to less than "dross"... I freakin love it.. A "non presidential" President who get's 'sheite' done the 'mean and extreme way' A 'totally 'Sheitty' "president" as standards go...

OK... stop with the talking points... Can we agree that Trump 'IS' 'DIFERENT' in every metric than GWB, GHB, CLINTON, REAGAN, OBAMA... it's why the media continually relegates him to less than "dross"... I freakin love it.. A "non presidential" President who get's 'sheite' done the 'mean and extreme way' A 'totally 'Sheitty' "president" as standards go...

I get what your saying.believe me until a month ago i was with you on this.HOWEVER
Check post#9 of mine.He is a clever wolf in sheeps clothing.I thought he would be our first good president since carter as well and not corrupt as all those other evil bastards from reagan all the way up to Obama as well.I can see why you would think that.

He is the first since carter who has done ANYTHING good for the country but its all a facade.at the same times he wont go after the REAL problem.Israel the motherfucker. also did you REALLY think he was anything more than a fraud when he said he would prosecute that evil witch HELLERY? That was the tipoff for me right there he was a fraud,has he done that yet? yeah i thought so.LOL Like a president from the corrupt two party system is REALLY going to prosecute a former first lady,that was never going to happen..:haha:

Not even our last decent president carter did that since again,he was part of the corrupt two party system and kissed Israels ass as well.:haha:

Carter even though he did do that,I dont hate him like the others since because unlike all the THEM,he at LEAST has come out and told the truth that if you are not for Israel,you wont last long in washington as a poitician.Kudos to carter for at LEAST having a conscience unlike them and telling the truth on that.:thup:

sorry charlie,the OP is correct,UNLESS we get a LIB in there for a third party,things will NEVER change with this fucking corrupt two party system.:mad: the last REAL president we had who did not go along with the corrupt two party system,paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963 by the CIA/mossad bastards.:mad:

Trump is no different.Just israels latest stooge and ass kisser.:mad:

carter is the last president we had who TRIED to do the right thing.That will always be the case I am afraid as long as we have this corrupt two party system That is obviously not the case with trump.If he WAS different,he would go NOWHERE near that evil monster and war criminal Kissinger.:rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:

Libertarian since 2004.

Don't support

My mistake. You just sounds so Trump like.

Libertarian since 2004.

Don't support

Thats just for starters,dont forget also him cutting off aide to the palestines who have had their women and children murdered by Israel for DECADES now and how he kisses Israels ass all the time. same as Bush and Obama,he is the latest stooge for Israel to start Israels wars on other countries.

good for you not voting,BOTH parties are corrupt.its a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.things will never chnage as long as we have this corrupt one party system till we get a third party LIBERTARIN candidate like Gary Johnson.

Notice how the Israel PM said both the dem and republican parties have embraced them? that says it ALL right there.LOL

OK... sure.. I agree with you in 'principle'..., However, Trump is giving me a 'lot' of what I want... what he campaigned on... so forget the x 2 party system or a x3 party system and enjoy the 'Trump' party system... while it lasts.... 'Sheite' that's opening me up to all sorts of dialogue on Constitutionality / leadership.. So be it...

I get what your saying.believe me until a month ago i was with you on this.HOWEVER
Check post#9 of mine.He is a clever wolf in sheeps clothing.I thought he would be our first good president since carter as well and not corrupt as all those other evil bastards from reagan all the way up to Obama as well.I can see why you would think that.

He is the first since carter who has done ANYTHING good for the country but its all a facade.at the same times he wont go after the REAL problem.Israel the motherfucker. also did you REALLY think he was anything more than a fraud when he said he would prosecute that evil witch HELLERY? That was the tipoff for me right there he was a fraud,has he done that yet? yeah i thought so.LOL Like a president from the corrupt two party system is REALLY going to prosecute a former first lady,that was never going to happen..:haha:

Not even our last decent president carter did that since again,he was part of the corrupt two party system and kissed Israels ass as well.:haha:

Carter even though he did do that,I dont hate him like the others since because unlike all the THEM,he at LEAST has come out and told the truth that if you are not for Israel,you wont last long in washington as a poitician.Kudos to carter for at LEAST having a conscience unlike them and telling the truth on that.:thup:

sorry charlie,the OP is correct,UNLESS we get a LIB in there for a third party,things will NEVER change with this fucking corrupt two party system.:mad: the last REAL president we had who did not go along with the corrupt two party system,paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963 by the CIA/mossad bastards.:mad:

Trump is no different.Just israels latest stooge and ass kisser.:mad:

carter is the last president we had who TRIED to do the right thing.That will always be the case I am afraid as long as we have this corrupt two party system That is obviously not the case with trump.If he WAS different,he would go NOWHERE near that evil monster and war criminal Kissinger.:rolleyes::mad:

OK 'My Computer literate 'Lib' you had me going until you said the following...

".I thought he would be our first good president since carter as well and not corrupt as all those other evil bastards from reagan all the way up to Obama as well.I can see why you would think that."

So Ok... Club me over the head the next time you tell me 'I agree with you'... damn' confusing... I'm proud for voting for a "fornicating / reprobate" and here you are... the Scum of the earth... trying to obfuscate my words... OK I 'expect' (not deserve) 'some 'Blow Back'....

Last edited:

Libertarian since 2004.

Don't support

OK... sure.. I agree with you in 'principle'..., However, Trump is giving me a 'lot' of what I want... what he campaigned on... so forget the x 2 party system or a x3 party system and enjoy the 'Trump' party system... while it lasts.... 'Sheite' that's opening me up to all sorts of dialogue on Constitutionality / leadership.. So be it...

I wanted him elected ONLY because of who the alternative was but thats not saying much.ANY candidate would be better than her. I wont deny that had he not been elected,illegal immigration would not have stopped with his deporting all these illegals which is long decades overdue,and signing an executive order that protects whistleblowers from the corruption in the VA.

as i said,he is the first since carter to do ANY of The things he said he would and the first since him to clean up some of the corruption in government,but again,that does nto show he is FULLY committed to us and he is NOT our first real president since Kennedy to serve the american people instead of the interests of Israel and the bankers. Until he fucking stops kissing Israels ass,he can fucking go to hell as far as i am concerned and have a nice seat with bastards,Reagan,Ford,Nixon,LBJ, and the other criminal politicians in washington that have served there over the years who are all rotting in hell and he will join soon as well.

carter is going to avoid the trip to hell because as i said,HE has come out and told the truth about Israel which is why americans hate him so much for the most part they have been brainwashed by the lies about him from the CIA controlled media.

I was hoping Trump would be our first real president since Kennedy to get rid of the CIA,FED,and cut off aide to Israel but until he does that,he is just another fucking evil bastard stooge for israel who will go to hell if he does not try and do the right thing on those issues which he has not yet..fuck that latest asshole fucking ass kisser of Isreal..:mad:

Last edited:

doesn't want you to see this....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH