Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites

I think you've said 4 or 6 in this thread that "WE" can only have a Jewish State if it run TOTALLY thru Rabbinic Administration.
Use the quote function.

Not doing ANYTHING for you if you don't answer the questions. Spent enough time trying to help you figure out why you're pushing stuff that you really don't understand. Like the END GAME of the NK Jews that YOU consider yourself one of. While telling every other Jew that if they support a semi-secular state of Israel that they are god-less. ARE YOU A BIG FAN of THEOCRACIES ???? Simple question..

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
Read this section...Zionist arguments that consider the Three Oaths[edit]
Of course you're no familiar with it, you piece of garbage.
Wiki is not the talmud, ignoramus. Now post what you claimed was in the talmud from the talmud.
It was my mistake.
You stated the 3 oaths were in the Talmud.
As usual, you were wrong.
They're in the midrash, and the midrash is never used to determine law.
Never said that either, illiterate. You brought them up and posted a wiki instead of the talmudic verse.

Still looking forward to you backing that up.
You did state that; it's like a page or 2 back.
You keep bringing up the NK who are using a non legally binding midrash and though it were legally binding.
You can't hide from the fact that you keep quoting people as though you know what they are talking about.
Hmmmm, you still don't get it. Flac doesn't either. All Jews know that lying, thieving and murdering are antithetical to the concepts in our torah.
So all of the nations that were displaced after WWI and WWII should return to their pre-war land?
Think of the chaos.
And I see you don't approve of the UN or of Jews defending themselves.

Are you inferring that of someone came to kill you, you wouldn't defend yourself.
Because the Torah & Talmud mandate defending yourself against potential murderers.
Yes...I know you didn't know that...because it's in the Torah.

I think you've said 4 or 6 in this thread that "WE" can only have a Jewish State if it run TOTALLY thru Rabbinic Administration.
Use the quote function.

Not doing ANYTHING for you if you don't answer the questions. Spent enough time trying to help you figure out why you're pushing stuff that you really don't understand. Like the END GAME of the NK Jews that YOU consider yourself one of. While telling every other Jew that if they support a semi-secular state of Israel that they are god-less. ARE YOU A BIG FAN of THEOCRACIES ???? Simple question..
If you wont use the quote function and prove I said what you claim, then there is nothing else to say. You create your own argument from lies and back nothing up. Show me where on the NK site where they call for a Jewish theocracy. You wont, you will find them calling ONLY for a democratic, one state of Palestine.

And then show me anywhere in the entire history of Judaism (pre-zionism) where G-d tells us to take the holy land by force. Inderpendent tried to claim this was in the talmud, but can provide no proof of that. Can you?

OMG, you could not be more wrong. They want a one state democratic Palestine.

That's real funny Louie.. You have NO FUCKING concept of what your topic is. If you think the NK Jews are waiting on God so that they can free Palestinians --- you're deluded.

These remote sects of belief DON'T DO Democracies. They are Theocrats. Can't be BOTHERED with ANYTHING to do with running a secular state.

Sorry, you are baiting me off topic and I wont go for it.

This IS your freaking topic Louie. You just can't discuss it...

Use the quote function.

If you wont use the quote function and prove I said what you claim, then there is nothing else to say. You create your own argument from lies and back nothing up. Show me where on the NK site where they call for a Jewish theocracy. You wont, you will find them calling ONLY for a democratic, one state of Palestine.

And then show me anywhere in the entire history of Judaism (pre-zionism) where G-d tells us to take the holy land by force. Inderpendent tried to claim this was in the talmud, but can provide no proof of that. Can you?
There is a precedent...Joshua.
Show me where God says to buy the land back.
You're asking for a negative argument because the midrash does not specify how to go back, whether by force or not.
You keep quoting your own version "scripture" so the onus is on you.\

I only said "Talmud" because I'm fucking exhausted from work; you see, unlike you, I actually work.
It's not in the Talmud, you fucking retard, it's in the midrash, so stop hiding behind the fact that NK are pulling bullshit out of their asses.

That's real funny Louie.. You have NO FUCKING concept of what your topic is. If you think the NK Jews are waiting on God so that they can free Palestinians --- you're deluded.

These remote sects of belief DON'T DO Democracies. They are Theocrats. Can't be BOTHERED with ANYTHING to do with running a secular state.
You don't unless you can show me in scripture where G-d said to take the holy land and murder his children that wont leave.

I can show you where they call for a one state democratic Palestine. Show me where they call for a Jewish theocracy... wait... you can't... you just like to argue things you know nothing about.

While you are at it, show me you understand this topic and show me anywhere in the entire history of Judaism (pre-zionism) where G-d tells us to take the holy land by force. Inderpendent tried to claim this was in the talmud, but can provide no proof of that. Can you?

You don't unless you can show me in scripture where G-d said to take the holy land and murder his children that wont leave.

I can show you where they call for a one state democratic Palestine. Show me where they call for a Jewish theocracy... wait... you can't... you just like to argue things you know nothing about.

While you are at it, show me you understand this topic and show me anywhere in the entire history of Judaism (pre-zionism) where G-d tells us to take the holy land by force. Inderpendent tried to claim this was in the talmud, but can provide no proof of that. Can you?
I said the Talmud by mistake, so cut the shit, you psycho.
It's in the midrash and I'm calling for you to be banned if you don't stop misquoting my correction.

So Louie... I gotta ask at this point. DO YOU KNOW what a Theocracy is? Or as Indeependent pulled from their site -- what a "Torah Based Israel" would be like?

You think the Palestinians are totally down with a "Torah Based Israel"???

3 questions. Need 3 answers here.

I said the Talmud by mistake, so cut the shit, you psycho.
It's in the midrash and I'm calling for you to be banned if you don't stop misquoting my correction.
Show me in the midrash.
You show me because you're the one who's using it.
I Linked to the Wiki page that you obviously didn't read.
In fact, I don't believe you really read any rebuttal anyone provides.

So Louie... I gotta ask at this point. DO YOU KNOW what a Theocracy is? Or as Indeependent pulled from their site -- what a "Torah Based Israel" would be like?
For gawdsakes! It was from wiki! That is not from their site which is extensive.

You are way behind in the question count. Lotsa catchin up for you, bud.

For gawdsakes! It was from wiki! That is not from their site which is extensive.

You are way behind in the question count. Lotsa catchin up for you, bud.
Provide a Link to their site as Google is not returning one.
I'll read the site after Shabbos.

And this is what they say as opposed to your lies.

We hope and pray for a quick and peaceful dismantling of the Zionist state. We hope to live together in peace in the Holy Land under a Palestinian rulership of the entire land.
Judaism rejects the Zionist state

upload_2017-8-18_16-10-53.jpeg

You can't even use google and you are on here daily. That explains a lot in itself.

nuteri karta - Google Search

Didn't read that link of your own either --- didya? Answer the questions..
Uhhhhh, this did not clear up your confusion?

We hope and pray for a quick and peaceful dismantling of the Zionist state. We hope to live together in peace in the Holy Land under a Palestinian rulership of the entire land.

You can't even use google and you are on here daily. That explains a lot in itself.

Didn't read that link of your own either --- didya? Answer the questions..
Uhhhhh, this did not clear up your confusion?

Who decides on borders and LAW in this "Palestinian" rulership? Is the law based on TORAH or the Koran? Who gets the seat at the UN? Who gets to SPEAK for Palestine? You really think that HAMAS is cool with this?

these are bunch of ULTRA naive nuts. They don't CARE about governing or a Nation State. And this whole juvenile concept of theirs is a blood bath waiting to happen.

For some reason Google spelled niturei different on my Google Chrome.

Judaism is not Zionism
Too bad this page on their site is not based on any Torah or Talmudic statements.
Which is why they provide zero Link to any Torah, Talmudic or Rabbinical literature on the topic.
Once again, you have provided zero Jewish authoritative law to back up your agenda.

Forum List

Back