Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites

You lie all the time Loo Loo. This whole thread is a fraud.
Yet, in the now 23 pages you have disputed none of it with any facts at all.

Yet -- We've determined that you're a BIG FAN of Theocracies. Ya know what I'm saying Louie??

That's really what you're supporting with this "denying God" part. Imagine that. A "jew" who doesn't know if the Temples ever existed.. Relies on mangled interpretations of Scripture -- praising the folks that want a Jewish Theocracy in place of the State of Israel. Wants a MORE Jewish state than what exists.

But only if God comes and speaks to you.

Think you should take a time-out and figure out what you really are.. Before you damage yourself further..

Yet -- We've determined that you're a BIG FAN of Theocracies. Ya know what I'm saying Louie??

That's really what you're supporting with this "denying God" part. Imagine that. A "jew" who doesn't know if the Temples ever existed.. Relies on mangled interpretations of Scripture -- praising the folks that want a Jewish Theocracy in place of the State of Israel. Wants a MORE Jewish state than what exists.

I said none of that. And how is not lying, stealing or murdering mangling scripture? You know nothing, so you lie.

You lie all the time Loo Loo. This whole thread is a fraud.
Yet, in the now 23 pages you have disputed none of it with any facts at all.

Think you should take a time-out and figure out what you really are.. Before you damage yourself further..
Wherein lies the problem...
Louie does not posts opinions, he posts facts...which are artifacts and easily dismissed.

I know what it says in the Torah and much from the talmud as well. Religious text is not historical fact. Sorry.

Beyond being required to remain peacefully in our diaspora, Jews are not permitted to lie, steal or murder... bottom line.

Yet you purposely omitted the Talmudic statement where it specifies that when the nations overly abuse the Jew, aka Holocaust, the Jew may offend the nations and return to Israel.

Yet you purposely omitted the Talmudic statement where it specifies that when the nations overly abuse the Jew, aka Holocaust, the Jew may offend the nations and return to Israel.
Awesome! Seriously! Please post it as I am unfamiliar with that.

Less than 1/2 of those who call themselves Jews live in israel. They are the minority. But simple math is not even taught at your temple.

And this is way bigger than NK...

View attachment 144464
What is your point? That is the gathering of the NK cult in the US.

You can fill thousands of stadiums like that with Jews that do support Israel. Here's the AIPAC meeting in 2017 packed with Jews and supporters of Israel, at the highest levels.

aipac1cur.jpg
Those people might call themselves Jews, but what they support is the antithesis of Judaism.
Ha ha ha says who, you?! Oh sorry I forgot you and a bunch of these NK nutjob cultists that hang out with IslamoNazis. I stand corrected.
Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

What is Zionism? Judaism versus Zionism

True of false?
Wow! You got that one totally wrong, Israel is earned through learning Torah, exile and/or suffering.

I said none of that. And how is not lying, stealing or murdering mangling scripture? You know nothing, so you lie.

You really don't understand your own topic then do you? NK and the VERY RARE Messianic Jew cults are doing what ISIS is doing. The modern concept of nation states is total garbage to them. They LUST for a theocracy.

You think these people are brilliant and support them. I ask you again -- Do you LOVE theocracies Louie??
Think there should an Islamic State and a totally non-secular Jewish state?

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
Read this section...Zionist arguments that consider the Three Oaths[edit]
Of course you're no familiar with it, you piece of garbage.

You really don't understand your own topic then do you? NK and the VERY RARE Messianic Jew cults are doing what ISIS is doing. The modern concept of nation states is total garbage to them. They LUST for a theocracy.
OMG, you could not be more wrong. They want a one state democratic Palestine.

You think these people are brilliant and support them. I ask you again -- Do you LOVE theocracies Louie??
Sorry, you are baiting me off topic and I wont go for it.

Plus, you stupid piece of shit, the three oaths, as stated only in the midrash, are not halachily binding.

OMG, you could not be more wrong. They want a one state democratic Palestine.

Sorry, you are baiting me off topic and I wont go for it.
NK wants a Torah based Israel.

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
Wiki is not the talmud, ignoramus. Now post what you claimed was in the talmud from the talmud.

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
Wiki is not the talmud, ignoramus. Now post what you claimed was in the talmud from the talmud.
It was my mistake.
You stated the 3 oaths were in the Talmud.
As usual, you were wrong.
They're in the midrash, and the midrash is never used to determine law.

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
It was my mistake.
Never said that either, illiterate. You brought them up and posted a wiki instead of the talmudic verse.

Still looking forward to you backing that up.

I think you've said 4 or 6 in this thread that "WE" can only have a Jewish State if it run TOTALLY thru Rabbinic Administration. You're IDENTIFYING with a bunch of THEOCRATS.. They want the reincarnation of the Temple and the Rule of Jewish law.

Tell me how you decided to join "them".. Were you like a rebellious Reform Schule kid that got suspended or something?

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
It was my mistake.
Never said that either, illiterate. You brought them up and posted a wiki instead of the talmudic verse.

You did state that; it's like a page or 2 back.
You keep bringing up the NK who are using a non legally binding midrash and though it were legally binding.
You can't hide from the fact that you keep quoting people as though you know what they are talking about.

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
It was my mistake.

As usual you can't handle the fact that the NK is not quoting law.

Three Oaths - Wikipedia
It was my mistake.

You did state that; it's like a page or 2 back.
You keep bringing up the NK who are using a non legally binding midrash and though it were legally binding.
You can't hide from the fact that you keep quoting people as though you know what they are talking about.
Hmmmm, you still don't get it. Flac doesn't either. All Jews know that lying, thieving and murdering are antithetical to the concepts in our torah.

Forum List

Back