Judaism 101

That is also you proselytizing. Of course since you keep your beliefs secret it's like you are a robber bird who never has to defend his nest.

Homie don't play that game.
Someone wants to be a Jew?
Why?
You want to connect to God via more connections?
Try for 3 years and see if you’re still committed.
I've studied all the major religions and even some of the primal ones. That doesn't mean I want to be an aboriginal. :lol:
You’re boring.
I’m out until you make a definitive statement.
Here's my definitive statement.

As long as you treat my beliefs like shit I will treat you like shit.

Was that definitive enough for you?

In what way were YOU "beliefs" treated like shit, dingbat. Did someone deny the COOKIE RECIPE WITH CHRISTIAN BLOOD upon which you were brought up?
When Christians mistranslate a word and a Jew corrects them, Dingbat considers that proselytizing.

Ignorance in this area is your problem.

Actually most of what I said re Jonah is easily seen by anybody who reads it. It does present some embarrassments for some Orthodox sects and their self-importance.
And yet you still have provided nothing.
Very esoteric.

No one who is seriously interested has asked yet, just trolls and bigots.
I notice you carry much more validity in the Political and Economic Threads than in the Religion Threads.

I notice you wouldn't go out and buy the sources I would give; you're not really interested in genuine Biblical studies, just bias affirmation. I don't use web pages for many sources, I use actual texts. If they happen to also be online, well and good; otherwise I have to do more work, and it's not worth my time to do so for trolls.

And re either of the Talmuds, they aren't sources, so no need to bother with them, except to cite one of the points in answers that are interesting.
The Talmud’s not a source?
You’ve got a lot to learn.
Every secular scholar I watch on YouTube spends 90% of their time misquoting Tanach and the Talmud and no matter how many times they’re corrected they repeat the same lies in the next lecture or debate.

Actually most of what I said re Jonah is easily seen by anybody who reads it. It does present some embarrassments for some Orthodox sects and their self-importance.
Very esoteric.

I notice you carry much more validity in the Political and Economic Threads than in the Religion Threads.

I notice you wouldn't go out and buy the sources I would give; you're not really interested in genuine Biblical studies, just bias affirmation. I don't use web pages for many sources, I use actual texts. If they happen to also be online, well and good; otherwise I have to do more work, and it's not worth my time to do so for trolls.

And re either of the Talmuds, they aren't sources, so no need to bother with them, except to cite one of the points in answers that are interesting.
Every secular scholar I watch on YouTube spends 90% of their time misquoting Tanach and the Talmud and no matter how many times they’re corrected they repeat the same lies in the next lecture or debate.

they do not "misquote" the Talmud or Tanach-----they CORRECTLY
quote the standard misquotes.

Very esoteric.

they do not "misquote" the Talmud or Tanach-----they CORRECTLY
quote the standard misquotes.
Well stated; I stand corrected.

Says...you?

Says the historical record. It must suck that there are so many honest Jewish scholars out there who don't and won't participate in false revisionism.
What historical method.
I spend 30 hours a week on my Jew studies and I have no idea what you’re talking about.

And you think that's my problem???

you paraphrased a very standard idiotic analysis of the book of Jonah.

now do Esau and Jacob---------the sunday sermon version

Says the historical record. It must suck that there are so many honest Jewish scholars out there who don't and won't participate in false revisionism.
What historical method.
I spend 30 hours a week on my Jew studies and I have no idea what you’re talking about.

The one where Eisav’s the good guy?

Very esoteric.

the Talmud is THE MOST IMPORTANT SOURCE It includes
the entire repudiation of Jesus and the holy ghost and THE PLAN
to rule the world AND ---most important----the recipe for transforming garbage into gold. just ask pic

What historical method.

the one where Rivkah is an evil scheming bitch

Very esoteric.

to rule the world AND ---most important----the recipe for transforming garbage into gold. just ask pic
Most importantly, buy low, sell high!

Wasn’t that the movie with Viktor Immature?

Most importantly, buy low, sell high!

yes-----directly from PIRKEI AVOT

Wasn’t that the movie with Viktor Immature?[/QUOTE

that one too. DELIGHTLA screws da stooopid jooo

Someone wants to be a Jew?
Why?
You want to connect to God via more connections?
Try for 3 years and see if you’re still committed.
I've studied all the major religions and even some of the primal ones. That doesn't mean I want to be an aboriginal. :lol:
You’re boring.
I’m out until you make a definitive statement.
Here's my definitive statement.

As long as you treat my beliefs like shit I will treat you like shit.

Was that definitive enough for you?

In what way were YOU "beliefs" treated like shit, dingbat. Did someone deny the COOKIE RECIPE WITH CHRISTIAN BLOOD upon which you were brought up?
When Christians mistranslate a word and a Jew corrects them, Dingbat considers that proselytizing.
It seems I have struck a nerve.

Very esoteric.

I notice you wouldn't go out and buy the sources I would give; you're not really interested in genuine Biblical studies, just bias affirmation.
I spend my time on the original.
Why should I read the work of someone who got all of their material from the several hundred books I already own?
You don’t realize how critical Jews are of each other.
Unlike Christians, we don’t worship Jews with egos.
My town has at least 20 converts whose children are married and many are an integral part of our community.
You don’t even understand what the account of the Tower of Babel was about. You might as well be pissing in the wind.

Forum List

Back