Judaism 101

Elaborate on what's so bad about usuary when lending money to a non-Jew who obviously can't get a loan from his fellow non-Jew?
Seems the non-Jews like yourself don't have a "Holy Scripture" imploring you to help each other.
That's right. Instead we're host to an insidious and lethal virus that teaches us if we do help each other, it's "racism". And if we object to this virus' rank double standard, pointing out the virus' blatant nepotism, it's "anti-Semitism". Somehow the virus has turned our virtue into a weapon against us and convinced us that the two greatest sins are "racism" and "anti-Semitism" when, in fact, they are our only defense.

But, hey, you claimed only Christians and Muslims thirst after world conquest, and when I quoted your "Holy Scripture" in which your bloodthirsty "God" commands you to conquer the world, you slunk away like a whipped dog. Why not admit that, once again, I have bested you intellectually? Don't have the character for it?

Elaborate on what's so bad about usuary when lending money to a non-Jew who obviously can't get a loan from his fellow non-Jew?
Seems the non-Jews like yourself don't have a "Holy Scripture" imploring you to help each other.
That's right. Instead we're host to an insidious and lethal virus that teaches us if we do help each other, it's "racism". And if we object to this virus' rank double standard, pointing out the virus' blatant nepotism, it's "anti-Semitism". Somehow the virus has turned our virtue into a weapon against us and convinced us that the two greatest sins are "racism" and "anti-Semitism" when, in fact, they are our only defense.

But, hey, you claimed only Christians and Muslims thirst after world conquest, and when I quoted your "Holy Scripture" in which your bloodthirsty "God" commands you to conquer the world, you slunk away like a whipped dog. Why not admit that, once again, I have bested you intellectually? Don't have the character for it?
How sad the "Holy" Roman Empire Christian Scripture doesn't implore practical charity.
Now run along and blame everyone else.

Forum List

Back