Juanita Broaddrick to Chelsea Clinton: ‘Your parents are not good people’!!!!

Well what can we say about a woman who is cheating on her husband with a married man,

I'd say that woman is not a very honorable woman, and she has the nerve to talk about B. Clinton.

Bill Clinton treated women like pigs, Trump may have called one a pig. No i would say juanita has a right if anyone does

Its a he said , she said, and she was known to be a having an affair on her husband with a married man. So lets talk about who is the piglet here.

Well what can we say about a woman who is cheating on her husband with a married man,

I'd say that woman is not a very honorable woman, and she has the nerve to talk about B. Clinton.

Bill Clinton treated women like pigs, Trump may have called one a pig. No i would say juanita has a right if anyone does

Its a he said , she said, and she was known to be a having an affair on her husband with a married man. So lets talk about who is the piglet here.

Juanita claims she was raped, well I guess like Hillary you would just say she's making it up. Well, the fact is Bill had more than one accuser and had to pay one off 850K. whats important is Hillary's political career though,
it must have been hell for her what bill put her through. Hillary is the one who opened up this can of worms anyway, she brought this topic up during the debate, so who is it exactly thats trying to keep things in the mud??

Juanita claims she was raped, well I guess like Hillary you would just say she's making it up. Well, the fact is Bill had more than one accuser and had to pay one off 850K. whats important is Hillary's political career though,
it must have been hell for her what bill put her through. Hillary is the one who opened up this can of worms anyway, she brought this topic up during the debate, so who is it exactly thats trying to keep things in the mud??

I do think she made it up. the other accuser got the money, got a nose job and then posed nude in playboy or penthouse. None of his accusers are worthy of believing.

Speaking of 12-year-olds, read what HIllary did to destroy the innocent llitle girl who was beaten and raped by two men and she set one of them free.

Well, not what happened. That little girl had consensual sex with two men, but was underage... and she was an awful witness. And the prosecutors and cops screwed up evidence collection. But the guy Hillary represented still went to jail on a plea bargain.

That one accuser had her claimed thrown out of court for lack of merit. The 850K was a payoff to not drag through appeals for the next five years.

Brodderick swore twice under oath Clinton never touched her. So is she lying then or is she lying now?

these women have also claimed to have been intimidated

Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Admires Trump

If Bill Clinton was truely a solid family guy, Hillary would be much more believable, she even discredited Monica Lewinski when Bills actions with her was the truth. And clinton had ex Arkansas state troopers claiming they brought him women. Hillary must be desperate as hell to bring up the fact Trump called a woman a fatty 20 years ago when she was totally willing to cover up for an 'extreme' womanizer. Why would that even bother her? it's that she doesnt have much else to talk about, credit her team for digging up dirt.

these women have also claimed to have been intimidated

Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Admires Trump

If Bill Clinton was truely a solid family guy, Hillary would be much more believable, she even discredited Monica Lewinski when Bills actions with her was the truth. And clinton had ex Arkansas state troopers claiming they brought him women. Hillary must be desperate as hell to bring up the fact Trump called a woman a fatty 20 years ago when she was totally willing to cover up for an 'extreme' womanizer. Why would that even bother her? it's that she doesnt have much else to talk about, credit her team for digging up dirt.

Yawn, guy, no one believed these liars and golddiggers 20 years ago, and no one believes them now.

A conservative political organization with ties to the Rev. Jerry Falwell covertly paid more than $200,000 to individuals who made damaging allegations about President Clinton's personal conduct, Salon has learned.

The money was paid out over a three-year period, between l994 and l996, by Citizens for Honest Government, headquartered in Orange County, Calif. The payments are detailed in the organization's confidential accounting ledgers and other internal records, copies of which were obtained by Salon.

The payments and the allegations -- some of which were either fabricated or grossly exaggerated -- were part of a covert and sophisticated political propaganda effort to influence public opinion against President Clinton.

One of the allegations, that Clinton protected an Arkansas-based cocaine-smuggling operation when he was governor of that state, spread from local talk radio shows to propaganda videos to the mainstream media, and eventually prompted an exhaustive, multimillion-dollar investigation by the House Banking Committee in 1994. The investigation concluded Clinton had nothing to do with the drug operation.

In another instance, in March, 1995, the Arkansas represenative of Citizens for Honest Government signed a contract agreeing to pay two Arkansa state troopers who had made questionable allegations supporting the theory that the late White House Counsel Vincent Foster had been murdered. The troopers, Roger Perry and Larry Patteson, who had previously told news organizations about Clinton's alleged extramarital affairs, had provided information about Foster's death to Kenneth Starr, the Whitewater independent counsel.

The drug smuggling and Vincent Foster allegations were prominently featured in "The Clinton Chronicles," a video produced by Citizens for Honest Government and co-financed, publicized and distributed by Falwell. The notorious 1994 video also insinuated that Clinton's political adversaries often met untimely and suspicious deaths.

Salon | Newsreal: The Falwell connection

I hope I have put this rotten stuff to death:

Arkansas Project against Clinton

Scaife was a primary source of money for the "Arkansas Project," an effort by the American Spectator to attack President Bill Clinton during the Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky eras of his presidency. He gave a $3.2 million grant to American Spectator and an additional $2.3 million specifically to fund the "Arkansas Project." The specific aim of the Arkansas Project was to locate or create dirt on the Clintons in order to smear them, in hopes of removing Clinton from office.[13] Most of the articles that resulted attacked the Clintons portraying them as a slick political couple addled by greed and ambition, a view that reflected the magazine's unrelentingly critical view of the President.[14]

Richard Mellon Scaife - SourceWatch

New Topics

Forum List

Back