Juan Williams Trumped

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> The barrage of crude suggestions about me — “ignorant, alcoholic and token black on Fox that needs to go,” — was interspersed with cheerleading: “Trump Will Win,” “TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP…” and “Juan, you are a piece of … just wait till TRUMP wins by landslide.”

But there was one serious line of criticism of my journalism in the anonymous text messages. The Trump supporters took my email to Podesta as proof that I am a “liberal stooge,” who is guilty of “continued deceit.”

“Now we know you are as corrupt as all the rest,” one Trump-backer wrote.

Another concluded: “You are a sell-out, Criminal Clinton-crony.” A more poetic version read: “How’s it feel being in Podesta’s pocket? Dark in there? If journalists have to kiss ass to get in, that’s ridiculous. In three weeks we will see that those polls were cooked.”

And one nasty note screamed: “Hey, you little bitch, I’m so glad we found out today you are paid for by Hillary and now I will never listen to you again.”

The note to Podesta that led people to this condemnation of how I practice journalism was pretty straightforward.

It came after we had a brief talk at an April 2015 political event in Washington. He was heading out of town to look at organizing efforts in a few states and would be back in ten days.

My note read: “Love to have a chance to speak with you when you get back from your travels.” I gave him the cell number and asked that we set a date. I wanted to talk to the chairman of a leading candidate’s political operation at the beginning of the campaign. That was all.

At that point I was similarly talking with the people running Jeb Bush’s effort on the Republican side and having lunch with Ed Rollins, who later became head of the Great America super-PAC, a pro-Trump group. I was also guilty of sitting down with other Washington journalists to talk with Ben Carson, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. I went to Nevada to attend a Bernie Sanders rally and briefly chat with him.

To me, this is the business of journalism: putting in the time to work the phones, develop ties to people — also known as ‘sources’ — at the heart of politics to better inform readers and viewers about the gears moving to drive daily headlines.

But to my Trump critics, the note to Podesta is evidence that this journalist has a hidden political agenda — pumping up Clinton’s candidacy. <<
What started all this: WikiLeaks had published a simple e-mail from Williams to Podesta requesting interview time, leaving his (Williams) phone number. Apparently any actual journalism reporting on candidates for President of the United States is strictly verboten unless it's the candidate of which the fascisti "approve".

Story here.

Also appearing in the encyclopedia next to the question "what is meant by the phrase 'I love the poorly educated''?

>> The barrage of crude suggestions about me — “ignorant, alcoholic and token black on Fox that needs to go,” — was interspersed with cheerleading: “Trump Will Win,” “TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP…” and “Juan, you are a piece of … just wait till TRUMP wins by landslide.”

But there was one serious line of criticism of my journalism in the anonymous text messages. The Trump supporters took my email to Podesta as proof that I am a “liberal stooge,” who is guilty of “continued deceit.”

“Now we know you are as corrupt as all the rest,” one Trump-backer wrote.

Another concluded: “You are a sell-out, Criminal Clinton-crony.” A more poetic version read: “How’s it feel being in Podesta’s pocket? Dark in there? If journalists have to kiss ass to get in, that’s ridiculous. In three weeks we will see that those polls were cooked.”

And one nasty note screamed: “Hey, you little bitch, I’m so glad we found out today you are paid for by Hillary and now I will never listen to you again.”

The note to Podesta that led people to this condemnation of how I practice journalism was pretty straightforward.

It came after we had a brief talk at an April 2015 political event in Washington. He was heading out of town to look at organizing efforts in a few states and would be back in ten days.

My note read: “Love to have a chance to speak with you when you get back from your travels.” I gave him the cell number and asked that we set a date. I wanted to talk to the chairman of a leading candidate’s political operation at the beginning of the campaign. That was all.

At that point I was similarly talking with the people running Jeb Bush’s effort on the Republican side and having lunch with Ed Rollins, who later became head of the Great America super-PAC, a pro-Trump group. I was also guilty of sitting down with other Washington journalists to talk with Ben Carson, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. I went to Nevada to attend a Bernie Sanders rally and briefly chat with him.

To me, this is the business of journalism: putting in the time to work the phones, develop ties to people — also known as ‘sources’ — at the heart of politics to better inform readers and viewers about the gears moving to drive daily headlines.

But to my Trump critics, the note to Podesta is evidence that this journalist has a hidden political agenda — pumping up Clinton’s candidacy. <<
What started all this: WikiLeaks had published a simple e-mail from Williams to Podesta requesting interview time, leaving his (Williams) phone number. Apparently any actual journalism reporting on candidates for President of the United States is strictly verboten unless it's the candidate of which the fascisti "approve".

Story here.

Also appearing in the encyclopedia next to the question "what is meant by the phrase 'I love the poorly educated''?
Juan is an idiot who knows less about political matters than my retarded, hick step siblings.

Juan is the quintessential media puppet.

Gay. I thought somebody grabbed his pussy.
It's not surprising you would post the defense of a left wing nut job.

Prove it was a Trump supporter and not another Clinton staffer stirring shit up like they do at Trump rallies.

Prove it was a Trump supporter and not another Clinton staffer stirring shit up like they do at Trump rallies.

Who are you even talking to? Juan Williams? Or the voices in your head?
Because this just in, neither of them post here.

Who started the thread, stupid? Damn, you're dumb.

I think I know who started the thread. But you've got no quote in your post, so it could be anybody.
Usually of course undirected posts are ignored. But I didn't want you to feel left out.

Anyway whoever it is ---- doesn't have to "prove" jack shit. Maybe Juan Williams does but again --- he's not here.

Well what can you expect from Trump supporters? They're dumber than shit.

th

I think I know who started the thread. But you've got no quote in your post, so it could be anybody.
Usually of course undirected posts are ignored. But I didn't want you to feel left out.

Anyway whoever it is ---- doesn't have to "prove" jack shit. Maybe Juan Williams does but again --- he's not here.
Sorry, stupid, but if no one is quoted in the post, it's directed at the OP. You really are an idiot, aren't you? :eusa_doh:

Sorry, stupid, but if no one is quoted in the post, it's directed at the OP. You really are an idiot, aren't you? :eusa_doh:

Sorry stupid, if you don't address anybody --- then nobody is addressed. It's like looking someone in the eye when you speak to them.

You afraid to do that for some reason?

Actually the logical assumption, if there can be any assumption at all, is that it's addressed to the last person that posted. But that doesn't make sense either. So it's a non sequitur either way.

Learn how "Reply" works. It's not rocket surgery.

Forum List

Back