Juan Williams talks NPR and life in 'big chair' on Fox

Maddie doesn't do 'context'.

Both you and PussyWillow are dipshits read

"Just consider the idea that Fox allows me the opportunity to sit in for Bill O’Reilly on their No. 1 show," he said. "That’s the franchise. That’s the moneymaker. If that show falls in the toilet, it’s bad for the whole lineup. And yet Fox allows a black guy with a Hispanic name to sit in the big chair and host the show."

And, he added, "If you ask NPR they’d say, 'Oh that could never happen at Fox.' But it is happening at Fox. And let me me ask you something? Do you see it an CNBC? Do you it at CNN in prime time. Am I lying to you?"

If he isn't selling himself as a token what is he doing dumbass?

Seems to me that he's complimenting a media outlet on their diversity. Perhaps if I was a partisan hack I would see what you see. You'll have to excuse me, I am capable of critical analysis of information.

How can it be diversity when he's the only and he's bragging about dipshit?

He's using himself as an example that Foxnews isn't racist or doesn't say racist shit about blacks, that makes him a token, I'm sure most blacks don't agree with his bullshit.

Read this part again:
And, he added, "If you ask NPR they’d say, 'Oh that could never happen at Fox.' But it is happening at Fox. And let me me ask you something? Do you see it an CNBC? Do you it at CNN in prime time. Am I lying to you?"
He's showing that what the leftists "know" about Fox is completely false.
Actually, he's making up a bogus quote. NPR never said anything of the sort. The guy's shoulder chip is about to put him in the hospital.

He is not making up a quote and attributing it. He said "they'd" - ie they would. A hypothetical. Not a quote from a member of NPR. So, you fail on that one.

Read this part again:
Actually, he's making up a bogus quote. NPR never said anything of the sort. The guy's shoulder chip is about to put him in the hospital.

He is not making up a quote and attributing it. He said "they'd" - ie they would. A hypothetical. Not a quote from a member of NPR. So, you fail on that one.
A hypothetical that the right wing loons swallow whole.

He's using himself as an example that Foxnews isn't racist or doesn't say racist shit about blacks, that makes him a token, I'm sure most blacks don't agree with his bullshit.

Read this part again:

He isn't quoting anyone.

So no one on the left has ever said that Fox is racist or bigoted? You sure about that?

Z on TV: Juan Williams talks NPR and life in 'big chair' on Fox - TV show critic David Zurawik on the show business, culture and craziness of television - baltimoresun.com

Doing just what Foxnews has trained him to as their token black.

"Just consider the idea that Fox allows me the opportunity to sit in for Bill O’Reilly on their No. 1 show," he said. "That’s the franchise. That’s the moneymaker. If that show falls in the toilet, it’s bad for the whole lineup. And yet Fox allows a black guy with a Hispanic name to sit in the big chair and host the show."

You sure are a dick my friend.

Just because Williams now works for FOX he's a token black??

Of course we all know that if FOX leaned left that wouldn't be the case now would it??

If Williams worked for MSNBC, CNN or any other news agencey he would be "Just one of the boys"

You are a dick Flyinlo. A bigoted dick at that. Kiss off.

What's not what your original accusation was. You accused him of making up a quote. The correct response to my explanation would be along the lines of "oh, ok, yea, I see that now".

Z on TV: Juan Williams talks NPR and life in 'big chair' on Fox - TV show critic David Zurawik on the show business, culture and craziness of television - baltimoresun.com

You sure are a dick my friend.

Just because Williams now works for FOX he's a token black??

Of course we all know that if FOX leaned left that wouldn't be the case now would it??

If Williams worked for MSNBC, CNN or any other news agencey he would be "Just one of the boys"

You are a dick Flyinlo. A bigoted dick at that. Kiss off.

If he'd been on MSNBC, CNN or any other news outlet, he wouldn't have been fired. He got fired cuz he was on Fox.

What's not what your original accusation was. You accused him of making up a quote. The correct response to my explanation would be along the lines of "oh, ok, yea, I see that now".
He did make up a quote. He made up a quote of what a response from NPR would be...he's a liar. :thup:

And as such he is an excellent addition to FOX.

Token? Reads to me more like he's proving the falseness of the lies that are often repeated by leftists about Fox.

I don't know any other black professional who markets himself as "I can break your color barrier" guy, do you Moon?

Apparently, the race card is Williams' biggest asset...and once again, the irony that a BIGOT is flinging it around is astounding. How is Williams any different from that shithead The Reverend Or Not Sharpton?

race-card-08.jpg

See? Folks? The demonRats just can't stand it that a black man came out on top. With grace and integrity. You go Juan Williams.

Forum List

Back