Juan Williams talks NPR and life in 'big chair' on Fox

Any black person who does not vote Democrat.

So, you're a token black for the Democrats. You vote for them because you like being a pet project instead of an individual.

No you dumbass, pull you head out of your conservative ass before you speak.

Every black who does not vote Democrat is, according to you, a 'token black'. While I'm sure that you'll justify it by defining it differently, but the facts fit my definition. Or, you could tell me which non Democrat blacks are not 'tokens'.

I never said every black who doesn't vote Democrat is a token you piece of shit, try again. If there's a sitcom of 10 cast members and one is black and put there just to have a black cast member and nothing else that one black is a token black.

Well, you libturds lost one of your best advocates. Juan is going to make a fierce competititve conservative.

I just hate those sorry fuckers who call black men "tokens" they happen to be the sorriest fuckers on earth.

Pussywillow, you don't what a token is, but plenty of minorities do. Foxnews' coverage of African Americans has been and is very shoddy and the few blacks they do have appear of their shows as guests poorly and negatively portray African Americans. Now they hire Juan Williams and already off the bat he's pounding his chest talking about how good Foxnews is they hired him, a black man with a Spanish first name and he's the only one, thats typical stupid shit that tokens do, brag about how they're the only ones of their kind at someplace that underrepresents people from their group.

You are a sorry fucker for calling a black man a "token" that's about as low life as it gets. Juan wasn't "JUST" hired at Fox News. He's been there quite awhile actually voicing liberal ideas. So you can take your "token" shit and shove it up your ass.

Well, you libturds lost one of your best advocates. Juan is going to make a fierce competititve conservative.

I just hate those sorry fuckers who call black men "tokens" they happen to be the sorriest fuckers on earth.
You must hate Juan Williams then. And California girl.

Every black who does not vote Democrat is, according to you, a 'token black'. While I'm sure that you'll justify it by defining it differently, but the facts fit my definition. Or, you could tell me which non Democrat blacks are not 'tokens'.

I never said every black who doesn't vote Democrat is a token you piece of shit, try again. If there's a sitcom of 10 cast members and one is black and put there just to have a black cast member and nothing else that one black is a token black.

Sorry assed fucker.

Z on TV: Juan Williams talks NPR and life in 'big chair' on Fox - TV show critic David Zurawik on the show business, culture and craziness of television - baltimoresun.com

Doing just what Foxnews has trained him to as their token black.

"Just consider the idea that Fox allows me the opportunity to sit in for Bill O’Reilly on their No. 1 show," he said. "That’s the franchise. That’s the moneymaker. If that show falls in the toilet, it’s bad for the whole lineup. And yet Fox allows a black guy with a Hispanic name to sit in the big chair and host the show."

And, he added, "If you ask NPR they’d say, 'Oh that could never happen at Fox.' But it is happening at Fox. And let me me ask you something? Do you see it an CNBC? Do you it at CNN in prime time. Am I lying to you?"

Sighs. Libs can be as silly as cons. Williams did not make a racist remark, Vivian Schiller went PC and fired him, Fox hired him, and this issue has bit NPR in the butt. It will affect its funding next year.

Jaysus H. Crist people get it right. Juan Williams worked at Fox before he got fired. That's the reason he got fired is because he worked at Fox news and Soros wanted to be rid of him. Anybody notice we have not seen a hair on Mara Liasson's head since this went down. I imagine she's been given a choice.

Hahahha...the "liberal Juan Williams" is now the insty-conservative competitor for $2 Million. Tell Rupert Murdoch to gather his pennies...mebbe he can buy Michael Moore for that price too, LOLOLOL.

BTW, genius, the one implying Williams is Fox's new "token black man" is -- wait for it, wait for it, wait for it -- WILLIAMS.

Last edited:

Hahahha...the "liberal Juan Williams" is now the insty-conservative for $2 Million.

BTW, genius, the one implying Williams is Fox's new "token black man" is -- wait for it, wait for it, wait for it -- WILLIAMS.

LINK it big mouth. LINK it. direct quote and full context.

In other words, it is subjective. Good to know. For a minute there, I thought you might have had some factually accurate information.

Hahahha...the "liberal Juan Williams" is now the insty-conservative for $2 Million.

Maddie doesn't do 'context'.

Hahahha...the "liberal Juan Williams" is now the insty-conservative competitor for $2 Million.

Thank you, if PussyWillow would have bothered to read what Juan Willians actually said he would have noted this, he's practically using himself as the example that Foxnews is so good and better than CNN and msNBC because they hired a "black guy with a Spanish name.

Both you and PussyWillow are dipshits read

"Just consider the idea that Fox allows me the opportunity to sit in for Bill O’Reilly on their No. 1 show," he said. "That’s the franchise. That’s the moneymaker. If that show falls in the toilet, it’s bad for the whole lineup. And yet Fox allows a black guy with a Hispanic name to sit in the big chair and host the show."

And, he added, "If you ask NPR they’d say, 'Oh that could never happen at Fox.' But it is happening at Fox. And let me me ask you something? Do you see it an CNBC? Do you it at CNN in prime time. Am I lying to you?"

If he isn't selling himself as a token what is he doing dumbass?

Z on TV: Juan Williams talks NPR and life in 'big chair' on Fox - TV show critic David Zurawik on the show business, culture and craziness of television - baltimoresun.com

Token? Reads to me more like he's proving the falseness of the lies that are often repeated by leftists about Fox.

Token? Reads to me more like he's proving the falseness of the lies that are often repeated by leftists about Fox.

He's using himself as an example that Foxnews isn't racist or doesn't say racist shit about blacks, that makes him a token, I'm sure most blacks don't agree with his bullshit.

Both you and PussyWillow are dipshits read

If he isn't selling himself as a token what is he doing dumbass?

Seems to me that he's complimenting a media outlet on their diversity. Perhaps if I was a partisan hack I would see what you see. You'll have to excuse me, I am capable of critical analysis of information.

He's using himself as an example that Foxnews isn't racist or doesn't say racist shit about blacks, that makes him a token, I'm sure most blacks don't agree with his bullshit.

Read this part again:

He's showing that what the leftists "know" about Fox is completely false.

When you're elected by blacks as their spokeperson, let us know. We'll take your word for what blacks will or will not agree with. Personally, I tend to view blacks the same way I view everyone else - as people, not blocks.

Read this part again:
He's showing that what the leftists "know" about Fox is completely false.
Actually, he's making up a bogus quote. NPR never said anything of the sort. The guy's shoulder chip is about to put him in the hospital.

Forum List

Back