*Was it Juan's Point?*

• *I think it was.*

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • *I don't think he was saying that.*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. There is a topic to the thread folks!!!!!!
2. Get on topic, or I will have to break my foot off up in your arse's!!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey dumb shit, you're a day late and a dollar short. This is last weeks news and has been thouroughly discussed. Do try to keep up.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why are you in a hurry to get my neg rep?
2. I think you're agreeing with my side on this topic???
3. And I know the rep system is built in to express our dislike, but I don't think I dislike what you have posted, so far.
4. Why are you being a martyr?:confused:
5. Anyway, carry on.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cause I don't like people who threaten other people with neg rep, you are acting like a damn dictator.

I think you meant pricktator.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you can't stay on topic in this thread, please refrain from posting in it.:cool:
2. I will neg rep anyone who attacks my posting style.
3. Name calling will garner a neg rep.
4. That is all.
5. Also I want to thank everyone who has remained on topic, those who agree with me, and those who don't, *GREAT JOBS*!!!!!
6. (BACK ON TOPIC), Everyone who is non-muslim, and even some muslims have mine and Juan Williams, gut feeling about muslims wearing muslim garb, you just don't want to admit it, you feel like they are going to crash planes into building later in the day.
7. When you see a pregnant muslim women, you think: "That womens un-born baby will be a terrorist someday, perhaps fly planes into American buildings."
8. When you see crwods of muslims in muslim nations, you fear they are about to start cutting Christians heads off live on tv.
9. Thats what you fear, :eek: and you should fear them, for they are evil, inhuman, death mongers, be it within thier famlies/peoples, or ours.
10. The sooner we get them away from us, all the better!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Style? Your style reminds me of a kid I knew back in high school who thought he was customizing his car by screwing relectors all over the body and hanging fish net in the interior. But then he wasn't very bright either. Hey, you might be him.......I think his name was James. Ever live in Oklahoma back in the mid 70's?

Sorry about borrowing your style,

1. I.
2. Needed to tell you that you are wrong.
3. You're so.
4. Wrong! WRONG! OMGOMGOMG YOU'RE WRONG!
5. What is wrong with you?
6. I chuck my rook at thee! Checkmate!
7. And no, I do not believe that was Juan Williams' point. Not by a long shot.

Regards,
Sir Retread Ol' 37 of your local Bandag Factory

Sorry bout that,

1. The real point Juan Williams was making is this.
2. After 911, *ALL* non-muslims have a deep rooted gut feeling of doom, whenever we lay eyes on a freakin muslim wearing head scarfs or those little head beany deals, or those white sheets the men wear.
3. Our gut feeling is not so much fear, but we run the video in our heads, of muslims crashing our airplanes into our buildings on 911, yelling "Alla akbeer*.
4. This deep rooted scar will never heal, and won't go away in our life times, till all those who were non-muslims have passed away with time or being murdered by muslims, (Yes it could happen again).
5. Those images in our heads can not be erased, and will follow *ALL* non-muslims around all the way to our graves.
6. When will we as a whole be healed, or can we be healed, or what will it take to heal ourselves from this scar?
7. I don't think it can be done, but I am willing to listen to what you people think.
8. Best thing for The World, is for us as two opposite cultures of totally different types of beings is, just go our seperate ways, they go to thier lands and we go to ours.
9. Yes, I believe thats about all we can do, if you think there's a better way, lets hear it.
10. Islam ripped its collective britches with the ***WHOLE NON - MUSLIM WORLD*** on 911, and you can't put humpty dumpty back together again, sorry won't happen.
10. This isn't war-mongering, its just plan facts, and opinion as I see it, and its very true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Sorry bout that,

1. If you can't stay on topic in this thread, please refrain from posting in it.:cool:
4. That is all.
5. Also I want to thank everyone who has remained on topic, those who agree with me, and those who don't, *GREAT JOBS*!!!!!
6. (BACK ON TOPIC), Everyone who is non-muslim, and even some muslims have mine and Juan Williams, gut feeling about muslims wearing muslim garb, you just don't want to admit it, you feel like they are going to crash planes into building later in the day.
7. When you see a pregnant muslim women, you think: "That womens un-born baby will be a terrorist someday, perhaps fly planes into American buildings."
8. When you see crwods of muslims in muslim nations, you fear they are about to start cutting Christians heads off live on tv.
9. Thats what you fear, :eek: and you should fear them, for they are evil, inhuman, death mongers, be it within thier famlies/peoples, or ours.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ROTFL You must be kidding? Your negs are -3. Do you realize that a few negs from a few here, and you would have 0???
Your negs are like being slapped in the face by someone with no hands. You feel nothing.

Why don't you try and be nice, rather than threatening? People would respond to you in a much more positive way. :)

Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ROTFL You must be kidding? Your negs are -3. Do you realize that a few negs from a few here, and you would have 0???
Your negs are like being slapped in the face by someone with no hands. You feel nothing.

Why don't you try and be nice, rather than threatening? People would respond to you in a much more positive way. :)

Be kind. The "home" only gives the "students" 30 minutes a day on the intertubes.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yeah I know how this works, and I understand I could get wiped out real fast on the rep system and all, but thats not the point I was making now is it?
2. The point I was making is, that if all you got is pointless attacks, then I will be forced by you to neg rep you, my method of posting is pretty much set in stone, I mean I've been posting this way for ten years, and I like it.:lol:
3. As far as neg repping anyone, I don't want to do it, but you're making me do it, out of *common justice*.
4. You do understand *Justice* am I right?
5. I'm nice all the time, unless I am attacked, then I can get sorta ugly, as most here are the same as well.
6. I like everyone here, and don't mind the infighting at all, *One big happy Family!!!!*
7. Well there is the one poster here who keeps up the strife with me, but sooner or later I'm going to *BREAK HIM*!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
8. He'll turn around,...you watch,...:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You ignorant, bigotted POS. The US will never be safe if we fear the wrong people. The 9/11 terrorists were Taliban mass murdering fuckwhits and I doubt any of them had a sincere belief in God of any sort.

Williams was wrong to say what he did, and so are you. I am not about to applaud anyone's descent into paranoia and magically delicious thinking. Take off the tinfoil hat and stop acting the fool.

And BTW, "Sir James", we have no fucking royalty in this country. You wanna playact, do it on your own time.

You're embarrassing yourself.

american_muslim_print-p228380161604030007qzz0_400.jpg

Maddie, Williams was not wrong to say what he did. If it is his feelings, and his view, then it is what it is. Just because you don't share that view, doesn't make his view wrong. He has as much right to say what he feels as any of us..

Yes, Kat he does. Too bad libturds don't like America.

It has zero to do with liking or not liking America. Yes, Juan had the right to say what he said. But it wasn't too smart considering the terms of his NPR contract. And that's why he was fired. He violated his contract.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yeah I know how this works, and I understand I could get wiped out real fast on the rep system and all, but thats not the point I was making now is it?
2. The point I was making is, that if all you got is pointless attacks, then I will be forced by you to neg rep you, my method of posting is pretty much set in stone, I mean I've been posting this way for ten years, and I like it.:lol:
3. As far as neg repping anyone, I don't want to do it, but you're making me do it, out of *common justice*.
4. You do understand *Justice* am I right?
5. I'm nice all the time, unless I am attacked, then I can get sorta ugly, as most here are the same as well.
6. I like everyone here, and don't mind the infighting at all, *One big happy Family!!!!*
7. Well there is the one poster here who keeps up the strife with me, but sooner or later I'm going to *BREAK HIM*!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
8. He'll turn around,...you watch,...:cool:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

One poster?

Maddie, Williams was not wrong to say what he did. If it is his feelings, and his view, then it is what it is. Just because you don't share that view, doesn't make his view wrong. He has as much right to say what he feels as any of us..

It has zero to do with liking or not liking America. Yes, Juan had the right to say what he said. But it wasn't too smart considering the terms of his NPR contract. And that's why he was fired. He violated his contract.

BS, but you keep on thinking that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah *One Poster* has been some what troublesome, he iknows who he is, maybe he will come and post a few messages,..lol!!!!!.
2. Not all that bad, I did have to go rail on him in his USER CP a tad, deservedlly too.
3. Look I am not going to shut up, I have my opinions, and the age old, *CWN STYLE*, which *I* started, and many folks now copy me, which is okay and all, I'm cool.:cool:
4. Anyway lets get back on topic!!!!!!
5. Juan said what he believed, and I believe what he believes too.
6. They really are trying to kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would say you have a point if they had fired Nina Totenberger but since they didn't you don't. They fired him cause he worked at Fox.

Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that,

1. Your polls are stupid.
2. Your style fosters mockery, not coherent debate.
3. Your threads are always a day or two late, after the topic has been beaten dead in other threads.
3 1/2. You've demonstrated in other threads an inability to research the veracity of your "information", and have routinely been taken to task for it.
4. Thanks in advance for the neg.

Regards,
SirSheldonofMinnesota

It had nothing to do with his contract. Firing Juan was an Irrational Act that has cost NPR many times over. They are Hypocrites, they threw one of their own under the bus for no reason other than they didn't like his ties with FOX.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that,

3. Your threads are always a day or two late, after the topic has been beaten dead in other threads.
3 1/2. You've demonstrated in other threads an inability to research the veracity of your "information", and have routinely been taken to task for it.

Regards,
SirSheldonofMinnesota

1. I know that the -3 points really hurts you, so there you go.
2. You're welcome.
3. Sure my threads are not your everyday threads, I'll admit that, but they are entertaining, which does add spice to where ever I am.
4. I go with the *GUT*, why do a lot of research,..takes time,..too busy!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about those scissors in your jugular, I couldn't help myself,

1. You want a chess war now? BRING IT! I GOT MY PAWNS ON YOU MOFO!
2. Feel mah pawns! They a be capturing your queen and raping her like a pilgrim!
3. Fear mah bishops! They a be blowing through your style, crampin' you, because
4. Number 4! Four! Fo, bitch! I'm about to hit you with a 2 by FOUR! FOUR! YOU FEEL THAT FOUR? On your FOUR-head motherFOUR! FOUR!
5. ...because your style is a joke. You can't write. You make a mockery of the English language.
6. Random numbered lists of non-sequential talking points are not cool.

Regards,
The Vermin Armada of New Jersey (oh snap, I blew my cover).

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that,

Regards,
SirSheldonofMinnesota

1. I know that the -3 points really hurts you, so there you go.
2. You're welcome.
3. Sure my threads are not your everyday threads, I'll admit that, but they are entertaining, which does add spice to where ever I am.
4. I go with the *GUT*, why do a lot of research,..takes time,..too busy!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry for keeping this stupid fucking thread alive,

1. but
2. I'm
3. bored

Fuck off,
Doesn'tGiveAShit

Sorry bout that.

I got my -3 points from Cheesywarpedsow !!!!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from chesswarsnow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
get on topic pr get the hell out moron!

Regards,
chesswarsnow

Note: This is an automated message.
Forward Message

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7lTXEncdk&feature=related[/ame]

Regards,
SirRattusofHat

Forum List

Back