Juan Williams Has His Say

The real loser is this is NPR.

Even a liberal wasn't left enough for them.

They were going into fundraising time.

I think some of their big radical left wing donors complained.

Yeah, the hag who fired Williams apologized to donors.

How much would I have to donate to get her fired?

:lol: I am certain that there is a price. Probably over a $1 million.

Yeah, the hag who fired Williams apologized to donors.

How much would I have to donate to get her fired?

:lol: I am certain that there is a price. Probably over a $1 million.

Oh, but her speech is protected at NPR, no?

Sounds like he's had a chip on his shoulder for awhile, poor baby.

You attitude about this story. Despite the WIDE spread BIPARTISAN condemnation of His firing, and they way it was done. Gives us a lot of insight into just how far left you really are Ravi my dear.

There has been pretty much Universal support for Juan and against NPR in this case across both the Liberal and Conservative media and yet still all you can do is make snarky comments and Continue to dump on Juan.

Nice.

I think Williams' statement is kind of silly, as the hijackers all wore western clothes during the tragedy.

The Fact is Terrorists Evolve. It would make sense today, precisely because last time they wore western cloths and tried to blend in, For terrorist to actually wear Muslim Garb the next time they attack.

The hate speech is not what Williams said. He told an uncomfortable truth. People feel uneasy about folks who have an identity that is to angry at the rest of us.

I think Williams' statement is kind of silly, as the hijackers all wore western clothes during the tragedy, but he was explaining his emotional response to what he saw on a regular basis. I see this on a regular basis too. It gives me the same kind of itchy feeling that Williams says he has. I don't want to interfere with them. Neither does Williams. I don't want to restrict their rights. neither does Williams. Their rights are my rights, after all. What I do to them to restrict them will bite me twice as hard.

To fire Williams for his honesty is the worst kind of bad behavior.

I think the real reason they canned him is that liberal commentating is a whites only job, and they were looking for any kind of reason to push him. That the reason they gave was sto stupid and nonsensical shows the contempt they have for their audience, in addition to truth, honesty and dignity.
Actually he didn't even say what others felt, he said what he himself felt. Those are his feelings.

I think Williams' statement is kind of silly, as the hijackers all wore western clothes during the tragedy.

The Fact is Terrorists Evolve. It would make sense today, precisely because last time they wore western cloths and tried to blend in, For terrorist to actually wear Muslim Garb the next time they attack.

By this reasoning, it would make sense next time for terrorists to wear clown suits.

By this reasoning, it would make sense next time for terrorists to wear clown suits.

Um no, You are not using reason at all now. lol

So now we decide legal or constitutional questions by facebook majority? Good to know.

Dear, you're going off the rails. My point is not to pretend that there is just a small minority (no pun intended) supporting Williams.

Sherry, we live in a constitutional democracy, agreed? Meaning, the rule of law sometimes protects the unpopular minority, agreed? And that a rule of law is still applicable even when applying it might lead to a result that is unpopular with many or most, agreed?

If NPR's actions were legal, they do not morph into something less because "many" people shout them down.

On that point, articulated that way, I agree.

Except for one of them, who bought 1.2 million reasons for them to do what he did in my opinion.

The hate speech is not what Williams said. He told an uncomfortable truth. People feel uneasy about folks who have an identity that is to angry at the rest of us.

I think Williams' statement is kind of silly, as the hijackers all wore western clothes during the tragedy, but he was explaining his emotional response to what he saw on a regular basis. I see this on a regular basis too. It gives me the same kind of itchy feeling that Williams says he has. I don't want to interfere with them. Neither does Williams. I don't want to restrict their rights. neither does Williams. Their rights are my rights, after all. What I do to them to restrict them will bite me twice as hard.

To fire Williams for his honesty is the worst kind of bad behavior.

I think the real reason they canned him is that liberal commentating is a whites only job, and they were looking for any kind of reason to push him. That the reason they gave was sto stupid and nonsensical shows the contempt they have for their audience, in addition to truth, honesty and dignity.

Exactly. It was a very silly comment, similar to one I heard while flying in October 2001.

"I don't know his intentions," said a patron in the airport smoking lounge gesturing towards a Sikh (yeah, ironic there too).

"Well if it's to sneak a bomb onto our plane under that turban he failed miserably."

New Topics

Forum List

Back