Juan Williams Has His Say

It's nice to see Juan spill the beans about the bias at NPR. Not that we didn't know it already, but those few paragraphs are pretty interesting.

I don't agree with some of Juan Williams' views, but I respect the hell out of him. He is a man of principle. Some of the comments made about him by the freaks at NPR are simply ridiculous. After reading Juan's insights, it's obvious that Soros and crew are insecure in their own politics.

The $2 million dollar contract gives Juan the last laugh.

Good for him!

Soros donates a million to NPR. One week later, Williams is fired. It took NRP 36 hours to contact him after his supposedly 'bigoted' remark. Sorry, lefties, I'm not buying the hype. This was a coordinated attack on a decent man because he dared to go off message from the progressive mantra.

The irony of Williams' bitching about racial bias at NPR whilst having been fired for hate speech against Muslims is un-fucking-believable.

Oh, for fuck's sake Maddie.... could you, just once, think for yourself instead of having your opinions from by the idiot media? What he said was NOT hate speech. Jeeeeez, if ever there was an over used accusation these days, it is 'hate'. It's becoming laughable.

The irony of Williams' bitching about racial bias at NPR whilst having been fired for hate speech against Muslims is un-fucking-believable.

Oh, for fuck's sake Maddie.... could you, just once, think for yourself instead of having your opinions from by the idiot media? What he said was NOT hate speech. Jeeeeez, if ever there was an over used accusation these days, it is 'hate'. It's becoming laughable.

Yanno, every time you have disagreed with me lately, you have accused me of allowing someone else to think for me. When you agree, I am "incisive".

Fuck that, CG. If you want to debate the quality of Williams' speech with me, I'm happy to do so....but denigrating the thought process of someone else because it didn't end up with the opinion you think they should have is just cheap ad hominem bullshit.

Knock it the fuck off.

Soros donates a million to NPR. One week later, Williams is fired. It took NRP 36 hours to contact him after his supposedly 'bigoted' remark. Sorry, lefties, I'm not buying the hype. This was a coordinated attack on a decent man because he dared to go off message from the progressive mantra.
I love these conspiracy theories.

Yanno, every time you have disagreed with me lately, you have accused me of allowing someone else to think for me. When you agree, I am "incisive".

Fuck that, CG. If you want to debate the quality of Williams' speech with me, I'm happy to do so....but denigrating the thought process of someone else because it didn't end up with the opinion you think they should have is just cheap ad hominem bullshit.

Knock it the fuck off.

I have never called you incisive, Maddie, so don't misquote me.

I love these conspiracy theories.

I love when facts become conspiracies cause asswipes don't like the way it's turning out. you'll just have to deal with it.

CG.. Soros donated one million to media matters. He donated 1.8 million to NPR. Juan is fired and Media Matters is calling for Mara Liasson to be next. You are exactly correct. These attacks are because he works at Fox. They better have a good paper trail to verify their reasons and that "physicatrist" statement may cause some problems.

CG.. Soros donated one million to media matters. He donated 1.8 million to NPR. Juan is fired and Media Matters is calling for Mara Liasson to be next. You are exactly correct. These attacks are because he works at Fox. They better have a good paper trail to verify their reasons and that "physicatrist" statement may cause some problems.

I won't comment on it being because he works with Fox, because I don't know whether that is or is not the reason. It seems to me that he is less left and more of an independent thinker - and, in my opinion, people like that don't fit in with the left.

I won't comment on it being because he works with Fox, because I don't know whether that is or is not the reason. It seems to me that he is less left and more of an independent thinker - and, in my opinion, people like that don't fit in with the left.

Juan himself has said so. I take him at his word. That and the call for Mara Liasson's head also. This is a power play against Fox News.

Juan himself has said so. I take him at his word. That and the call for Mara Liasson's head also. This is a power play against Fox News.

It does seem so. Seriously, I wouldn't want to take on Fox News - no matter how much money you got behind you, you are not gonna win.

Off topic: I've just seen Fox taking a slap at MSNBC's 'lean forward' strap. Very, very funny. Fox "We don't lean forward - we MOVE forward". :lol::lol::lol:

One minute the wingnuts are whining about government money going to NPR instead of private money,

the next minute they're whining about private money going to NPR.

I don't view Williams comments as hate speech.

He acknowledged that they were visceral, and not really logical, but he felt them anyway for a short period of time.

Hardly hate speech. Slightly bigoted? Maybe. Juan even insinuated that they were not the correct way to feel. But he felt it anyway. And I believe that he presented thoughts well on the matter.

I love how the right seems to have decided now that a job is an entitlement, and your employer's opinion on how you're doing your job is irrelevant.

Will you be applying that principle to teachers now?

lol

I love how the right seems to have decided now that a job is an entitlement, and your employer's opinion on how you're doing your job is irrelevant.

Will you be applying that principle to teachers now?

lol

Who said it was an entitlement?

The only ones I have seen so far are kyzr and CurveLight.

Forum List

Back