Juan Williams Does Talking Points.

Thank you for posting this. Outrage is the word for his feelings on this. My feelings, too.

I'm writing to my Congressman ro pull the plug on this funding.

"Have you no shame, Madam?" -Juan Williams speaking of the head of NPR who was suprised that firing a 10 year employee over the phone and then refusing to see him face to face to explain it or to hear his side might be cause for outrage.

If one of these people had to be described as close minded, afraid, inexperienced, stupid, underhanded, unfair, agenda driven and vindictive, which one might that be? A model boss from the Liberal talking points school of management.

Last edited:
Not that I'm always in agreement with Williams, but I'm glad he at least got a better contract out of the insult. My Congressmen are also going to hear from me about this funding.

Damn.
I don't know about you guys...but I get the feeling he is pissed.

In a way it is excellent that this happened...it is finally bringing to light what kind of an organization NPR is, and why it needs to immediately lose its funding.
And the reasons to remove funding go beyond this incident..much further.
Accepting $1.8 million a year from a well known biased individual that directly wanted his money to hire 100 reporters is even more a reason than this. If this isn't conflict of interest - what is?

Forum List

Back