Juan Williams Convinced Me I Want Condi Rice

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Why Condoleezza Rice could change everything for Romney | Fox News

Great article by Williams. I was strongly in the bag for Rubio, because Rubio is such a great American I want to see him as President one day. However, Rice brings greatness also. A tough, intelligent, foreign policy experience black woman. Yes she is a moderate, but her foreign policy credentials are what matters. In the racial division war Obama is paying, her being a black women is very important also.

Lastly, It's also important that a competent Rubio keep up his fight in the Senate!

Pick Condi Rice!

Sadly, Condi has already said she won't. Can't say I blame her - she has a great job, and the media aren't tearing her to shreds... which they would if she said 'yes' to VP.

Any chance of getting Colin Powell on this?

I dont want Colin Powell. I dont want Rice. I dont want JC Watts. I dont want anyone just because they are a minority. That is a stupid and patronizing way to pick a candidate.
Rice was a fuck up both as National Security advisor and SecState. And she's never run a political campaign. We see how that worked out with Cain.

I dont want Colin Powell. I dont want Rice. I dont want JC Watts. I dont want anyone just because they are a minority. That is a stupid and patronizing way to pick a candidate.
Rice was a fuck up both as National Security advisor and SecState. And she's never run a political campaign. We see how that worked out with Cain.

Actually, she's smarter than the majority of people you vote for. That's why I'd support her. She was great as both NSA and SecState.

Umm I didn't mention him just because he is a minority, I mentioned him because I think he would do a good job.

Actually, she's smarter than the majority of people you vote for. That's why I'd support her. She was great as both NSA and SecState.

No she was a fuck up at both jobs. She is smart in the sense of being well educated. But that doesn't really matter in a job like this. Obama went to Harvard Law, after all.
See my other thread about this.

No she was a fuck up at both jobs. She is smart in the sense of being well educated. But that doesn't really matter in a job like this. Obama went to Harvard Law, after all.
See my other thread about this.

I'm not interested in your other thread. You could just have easily posted that here - as a counter to the OP.... but no... you start yet another thread on the same topic.

Being smart is important as President. As is experience.... Obama doesn't fail on intellect, he fails because intellect is all he has. Condi is smarter than Obama, she's more experienced than Obama. She's rational, logical, calm and reasoned. And, she doesn't have a thin skin, she's not a race baiter... and she's female.

Again, she screwed up at both her jobs. She has poor judgment, which trumps education and experience. Joe Biden is one of the most experienced politicians on the national scene. And he has been wrong since the Cold War on every issue.
Being female is not a qualification for any job except mother.

Again, she screwed up at both her jobs. She has poor judgment, which trumps education and experience. Joe Biden is one of the most experienced politicians on the national scene. And he has been wrong since the Cold War on every issue.

Don't whine.

....and let's not forget she's black, which according to you automatically disqualifies her.

Don't whine.

Non-answer.
You can't defend her on any grounds other than she is female and black. If she were male and white you wouldn't want her.
That's no way to run a railroad.

Joe Biden is about as close to a drooling idiot as we have in Washington. God help us if anything ever happens to Obama.

Joe Biden is about as close to a drooling idiot as we have in Washington. God help us if anything ever happens to Obama.

How about an example of him being a "drooling idiot"? And sticking your foot in your mouth hardly qualifies.

Forum List

Back