Juan Williams Asks Asinine & Racist Question To On Scene Reporter. Just Fire Him Already.

1DbTCrE.gif

Just the response I would expect from you. I always thought of you as a rude little girl.
Cute little girl, ain't she Bulldog?

Sure.Do her parents know an ass like you has pictures of her?
Not only do they know, they offered to trade her for my beagle hound.

From anyone else, I would take that as a silly joke, but from a right winger hillbilly, I'm a little concerned for the girl.
Screw yez.

:disbelief: Are any of you watching "The Five" right now? Unbelievable, as we are watching a
reporter on the scene at Charleston filling in the five on any updates on last nights
horrific event. Each host gets their chance to ask a question, and when it was Juans
turn to ask the reporter a question, he asks something like, Is it true that the killer
made reference to blacks raping white women and taking over the country.
Meanwhile, we have 9 families grieving over the loss of family members. You
would think he would of asked of the well being of the families, or the events that
may have led to this god awful incident. But no, Juan just wanted to know if the
cracker mentioned raping white women and blacks taking over the country as
the nation weeps in shock. What an {Fill in the blank}:argue:
Juan should resign and get a position with his buddy Al Sharpton.

I don't know. I noted with interest that during the Baltimore riots he stated that his children are all Republicans because they were raised in cities run by Democrats and realized their way didn't work.
Yes, his children are Republicans but Juan is a hardshell Liberal Progressive puke.

Oh I agree. I just found it eye opening that he said they are Republicans because they have seen that liberalism doesn't work.

I've been waiting on this all day. I knew it would come out eventually.
South Carolina State Representative just proclaimed on the Kelly File that Fox News rhetoric is the cause of the Charleston church shooting.

I wonder how soon someone will come out and blame Booooosh?
and to think i was contemplating giving my "Killer Hamster" an AK-47 for his 3rd birthday. hmm, should I?

:disbelief: Are any of you watching "The Five" right now? Unbelievable, as we are watching a
reporter on the scene at Charleston filling in the five on any updates on last nights
horrific event. Each host gets their chance to ask a question, and when it was Juans
turn to ask the reporter a question, he asks something like, Is it true that the killer
would think he would of asked of the well being of the families, or the events that
may have led to this god awful incident. But no, Juan just wanted to know if the

What were the other 4 questions?

Fire him?

Here's another example of right wing PC. Not nearly as prevalent, but definitely there.

It was a reasonable question, it was in context. Firing people for asking reasonable questions intimidates others from doing the same, includes those to which you would like an answer.

Is that really what you want?

Forum List

Back