Juan McCain awakens from 18 month Coma!!

Where is the right wing versionof media matters?

IUgt doesnt exsist because there is just not enough lying on the left side.

That tells the whole story

oh nonsense the whole system is a lie..its Coke or Pepsi...those are your choices ..two management teams/marketing campaigns selling essential the same shit..

Why is there no right wing version?

Where is the right wing versionof media matters?

IUgt doesnt exsist because there is just not enough lying on the left side.

That tells the whole story

That really does cut to the core of the current and future debate. On the right we have name calling and the Ministry of Truth (making sure history and their ideology remain in sync) and on the left a herd of cats all going in different directions.

We are getting in sync and reporting the lies of the right like in this thread. They say one thing to the base and another to the mainstream voter.

They are constantly being outed for their duplicity

Do they really?

go get me a site and lets see if they really measure up to media matters level?

MM uses tape and transcripts to prove their cases.

"President Obama is leading an extreme left-wing crusade to bankrupt America,'' McCain says in one of the radio ads his campaign is airing.

McCain vs. Obama's 'Left-wing crusade': The Swamp

I don't know what else to say, McCain sucked as a candidate, he managed to give up his right flank to a genuine Marxist, but now that his Senate seat is in jeopardy, looks like McCain is out of the coma and responding to stimuli

Although I may agree with him on this point, I wouldn't trust McLame as far as I could throw him. Just ask him about giving illegal aliens amnesty and his RINO spots will show through like a neon beer sign.

Last edited:
Do they really?

They wade through the sea of shit and select what furthers their agenda

they expose lies.

prove they do anything but that.

You see when the lies are exposed it benifits everyone.

You dont like lies exposed?

"President Obama is leading an extreme left-wing crusade to bankrupt America,'' McCain says in one of the radio ads his campaign is airing.

I don't know what else to say, McCain sucked as a candidate, he managed to give up his right flank to a genuine Marxist, but now that his Senate seat is in jeopardy, looks like McCain is out of the coma and responding to stimuli

Although I may agree with him on this point, I wouldn't trust McLame as far as I could throw him. Just ask him about giving illegal aliens amnesty and his RINO spots will show through like a neon bar sign.

rino?
hwhahahahahashahahahaqhahahahahaha.

I love how the R party just fights to make themselves irrelevant every day.

You guys just keep eliminating Rs from your party MMMkay

ghoulianie popped up like a whack a mole as well ..all aroused by the underwear bomber

I wonder if this had been a successful terror attack if the Republicans would have been as quick to try to exploit it for partisan political gain.

I think there would have been a considerable amount of piling on....but I say it's just Karma.

We can't let our sense of decency get in the way of pointing out the obvious to those who still refuse to recognize it.

BTW did you notice how Gulianni was outed for his lies by nearly every news outlet?

You should have seen him(McCain) chew out Nelson on the Senate Floor...I can't find the video right now but it was fricken HILARIOUS..He all but called Nelson a national disgrace for accepting a kickback for his vote on healthcare reform.

McCain: "If you don't stop interrupting me you will be in violation of the Senate rules. You'd think you would have learned them by now!"

Classic...where the fuck was this McCain during the campaign.

Do they really?

They wade through the sea of shit and select what furthers their agenda

they expose lies.

prove they do anything but that.

You see when the lies are exposed it benifits everyone.

You dont like lies exposed?

No I am all for it but it is of little use if it is contained within the bigger lie of left/ right politics only to be used to perpetuate the divide and conquers tactics of the systems of control and the the illusion that they do not ultimately serve the same globalist agenda and the military industrial complex not we the people ..

Last edited:

It's as bad as pro rasslin'.

First McQuisling plays the jobber in the election and takes the dive, then comes out in the post-match promo interview spitting bullets.

I'm underwhelmed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaE52QYwQPQ&feature=related[/ame]

Although I may agree with him on this point, I wouldn't trust McLame as far as I could throw him. Just ask him about giving illegal aliens amnesty and his RINO spots will show through like a neon bar sign.

rino?
hwhahahahahashahahahaqhahahahahaha.

I love how the R party just fights to make themselves irrelevant every day.

You guys just keep eliminating Rs from your party MMMkay

Republican ain't my party.

I couldn't care less what happens to the republican party. RINO's like McLame are the reason I left it. Thankfully, now, the Tea Party has more support than the republican party, and is completely THROTTLING you dems. Maybe now we'll see some of the right kind of "change" this country needs in November.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

They document the lies of people in the media and you are actually going to trash on them for outing lies?
No they don't.

MM takes out-of-context snippets and looped video to smear anyone and everyone who isn't a sputtering moonbat leftist kook.

Their shameless bias is beyond obvious to anyone who isn't a sputtering moonbat leftist kook, like you.

Forum List

Back