Juan McCain awakens from 18 month Coma!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"President Obama is leading an extreme left-wing crusade to bankrupt America,'' McCain says in one of the radio ads his campaign is airing.

McCain vs. Obama's 'Left-wing crusade': The Swamp

I don't know what else to say, McCain sucked as a candidate, he managed to give up his right flank to a genuine Marxist, but now that his Senate seat is in jeopardy, looks like McCain is out of the coma and responding to stimuli

ghoulianie popped up like a whack a mole as well ..all aroused by the underwear bomber

I wonder if this had been a successful terror attack if the Republicans would have been as quick to try to exploit it for partisan political gain.

Those two would..you can bet ..it is the only hope they have...it would of been like...Christmas for them...lol

the scumbags are trying to do what they used to do and cant get away with it anymore.

They used to say this shit to small selected groups and then talk the mainstream talk while on mainstreammedia.

Now places like Media matters tracks what they say EVERYWHERE and they get cought saying crazy assed shit to their nutbag base.

Reporting what they say everywhere is going to TANK alot of political carreers.

ghoulianie popped up like a whack a mole as well ..all aroused by the underwear bomber

I wonder if this had been a successful terror attack if the Republicans would have been as quick to try to exploit it for partisan political gain.

About the same amount if it happened while Bush was the President and the Democrats were looking for something to blame on him.

Both were serious candidates and McCain was the nominee for the Republican Party in 2008. Truth is stranger than fiction. And now, Sarah Palin is mentioned as a possible standard bearer for the once and former GOP.
This would all be funny if it weren't so tragic. There is no intelligent, honest or well thought out policy ideas coming from the Republican Party faithful, or its leadership. Though to be fair, who does lead the party of Abe & Teddy?

the scumbags are trying to do what they used to do and cant get away with it anymore.

They used to say this shit to small selected groups and then talk the mainstream talk while on mainstreammedia.

Now places like Media matters tracks what they say EVERYWHERE and they get cought saying crazy assed shit to their nutbag base.

Reporting what they say everywhere is going to TANK alot of political carreers.

I'll say, Van Jones sure didn't last long did he!

About the same amount if it happened while Bush was the President and the Democrats were looking for something to blame on him.

Interesting...That's a trait of psychopaths as well when confronted with a wrong doing they ..they will always respond in a manner that adverts personal responsibility by trying to target the self esteem or attempt to make comparisons to the accuser or a loved one of the accuser to make them..just as bad .. as some sort of distorted defense..just sayin

Last edited:
Where is the right wing versionof media matters?

IUgt doesnt exsist because there is just not enough lying on the left side.

That tells the whole story

"President Obama is leading an extreme left-wing crusade to bankrupt America,'' McCain says in one of the radio ads his campaign is airing.

McCain vs. Obama's 'Left-wing crusade': The Swamp

I don't know what else to say, McCain sucked as a candidate, he managed to give up his right flank to a genuine Marxist, but now that his Senate seat is in jeopardy, looks like McCain is out of the coma and responding to stimuli

Except that his seat is in jeopardy because he has made so many missteps, misstatements and bad decisions, not because he disagrees with Obama.

Where is the right wing versionof media matters?

IUgt doesnt exsist because there is just not enough lying on the left side.

That tells the whole story

That really does cut to the core of the current and future debate. On the right we have name calling and the Ministry of Truth (making sure history and their ideology remain in sync) and on the left a herd of cats all going in different directions.

When did they ever let death and devastation stop them from exploitation for political gain?

Forum List

Back