Juan Jose Gutierrez of Vamos Unidos USA

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
What a piece of crap! Here is an organization that has one goal: To overrun the United States with Latinos. To destroy democracy. Anything Americans wish to do against the vermin who invade the US is perfectly within their rights.

Americans must target Mexico to start removing these animals from our borders. This is not a legal problem, it is an invasion and the people who are fighting against these criminal intruders must start calling them "invaders".

Watch video:
http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-07-15/us-immigration-debate-utah.html

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
“Outright abuse of the public trust that one can come up with, I mean this is supposed to be a country where we have a constitutional right to enjoy privacy,” said Gutierrez.

You have to be a U.S. citizen to enjoy our Constitutional rights! Why is that so hard to understand?

• Banned
“Outright abuse of the public trust that one can come up with, I mean this is supposed to be a country where we have a constitutional right to enjoy privacy,” said Gutierrez.

You have to be a U.S. citizen to enjoy our Constitutional rights! Why is that so hard to understand?

He wants the privacy to loot the American way of life.

• Banned
Juan Jose Gutierrez:

gutierrez.jpg

This asshole sells "compassion braclets" on his website. They only cost a few dollars so I guess he is after your credit card number.

Responsible Imigration Reform

What bullshit! Is he a tax exept organization?

Forum List

Back