CDZ JR Explaines what a real man is -

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
I’ll keep this pretty straight forward knowing most men and women on USMB after reading this will be scratching their heads and some’s default reaction will be this is fantasy. However know this – I’m living proof this is real and men should strive to be like this not for themselves but for their families.

A real man will put the woman first in everything he does. Men can always get better jobs through knowledge and hard work. All men should strive to create stability for the family so his wife can fulfill her dreams, and in turn the woman should work with her man in getting him to his dreams. It all starts with the man. The man in everything he does should put the woman first even with small things like getting the door EVERY time.

I have seen men stand still - a status quo environment where his family is barely getting by and his wife is unhappy because she had dreams and now had to put them on hold in her prime years due to her husband not being a man and allowing his wife to fulfill her dreams and be happy. I give you an example - My hairdresser is 39 years old and has a son whom she adores, and a husband. She has been flirting with me ever since I complimented her and told her she deserves to be happy and to be supported in fulfilling her dreams. She knows I’m a successful business man. I asked her out 4 weeks ago. I said to her how would you like it if I treated you to a night of fun where you picked 3 things you wanted to do and I paid and we both had fun doing them? She was in shock I asked, but I knew she was hoping I’d ask her. She said, “Yes.” I said how about tomorrow? We picked a time and we went. Had a blast. I took her to dinner first at a very nice 5 star restaurant that I know she can’t afford to go to. I spoiled her. She’s a woman that is very special. More special than she even knew. I told her at dinner how special she was and that she deserves to be supported in fulfilling her dreams. She said she was too old to go to school. I said, nonsense, I said is that what your husband is telling you? I said, he should be supporting you and telling you to GO FOR IT! We only live once. I said, go after your dreams and be happy. I told her if she needs support that I’m here for you. From that moment on I had her completely. She was glued to me all night. I complimented her all night. After our date we went back to my apartment and we watched a movie. I told her my apartment was cold and I told her we should share a blanket. Half way through the movie when it was getting late I said nicely and sweetly come here. I put my arm around her and we cuddled. After the movie she kissed me and we went in my room and had sex. Her husband never called her once. He didn’t care where she was. Even though I was with her he should have called. I and she have gone on 4 dates since then. It’s weird but it’s like we were meant for each other.

Men – Don’t let this happen to you. In your heads you need to FIGHT TOOTH and NAIL for your wife’s happiness. Ask her what she needs to be happy. Ask her what her dreams are and don’t think MAKE THEM COME TRUE! PUT YOUR WOMAN FIRST! SHOW HER THAT HER HAPPINESS IS TOP PRIORITY. Period.

I don’t know what will come of my relationship with her, but I do know that she can’t get enough of me and I know I won change when it comes to me putting her happiness first. I’m happy when others are happy. I’m not at all like the typical man. The typical man is fractured in todays society.

If you would be a man you wouldn’t have to keep your women on a leash from real men like me.

Feel free to comment below.

Does she have children? Are you married, too? Whose interest are you really putting first?

"...She said she was too old to go to school. I said, nonsense ..."

Good for you. After all, you're an insanely wealthy and successful business man, a screen writer, tennis pro and so much more. I'm sure you could teach her and others how to attain the same degree of personal and professional success.

You make me think of those "most interesting man" beer commercials. I'm THAT impressed by you. You really should compile and publish all of your posts as a guide to happy and successful living. I'm sure all the posters here would buy a copy!

• Banned

Good for you. After all, you're an insanely wealthy and successful business man, a screen writer, tennis pro and so much more. I'm sure you could teach her and others how to attain the same degree of personal and professional success.

You make me think of those "most interesting man" beer commercials. I'm THAT impressed by you. You really should compile and publish all of your posts as a guide to happy and successful living. I'm sure all the posters here would buy a copy!

I'm not a screen writer, yet. I live my life by the saying there is nothing you can't do when you put your mind to it.

• Banned
Does she have children? Are you married, too? Whose interest are you really putting first?

She's married. I'm not. I want her to be happy and she isn't happy with her husband. At all.

Does she have children? What about them?

Yes.

I love children. I have a niece. She's the most amazing sweet kid I have ever seen. I will respect and support any decision she makes. If I have to treat her son like my own then I will have zero issue supporting and being there for him.

If I have to treat her son like my own then I will have zero issue supporting and being there for him.

If you have to? Do you lack any moral compass? You are actively trying to destroy the boy's family. If you succeed and then have more children with her, you will be committing child abuse which will ruin his life. You will never be his father. Please think about this.

• Banned
If I have to treat her son like my own then I will have zero issue supporting and being there for him.

If you have to? Do you lack any moral compass? You are actively trying to destroy the boy's family. If you succeed and then have more children with her, you will be committing child abuse which will ruin his life. You will never be his father. Please think about this.

No I understand I will NEVER be his father. Ever. I respect that. I will treat him with all the love I have to give nonetheless. It's not child abuse at all. These things happen.

I'm not a screen writer, yet. I live my life by the saying there is nothing you can't do when you put your mind to it.

How much longer?

How much longer?

What do you mean?

How much longer?

What do you mean?

When will you become a "screen writer"?

How much longer?

What do you mean?

When will you become a "screen writer"?

I don't know. I can't answer that. I took over my company day to day operations again, so I'm too busy to do it. However, this is something I can do later in life. I never say never.

I’ll keep this pretty straight forward knowing most men and women on USMB after reading this will be scratching their heads and some’s default reaction will be this is fantasy. However know this – I’m living proof this is real and men should strive to be like this not for themselves but for their families.

A real man will put the woman first in everything he does. Men can always get better jobs through knowledge and hard work. All men should strive to create stability for the family so his wife can fulfill her dreams, and in turn the woman should work with her man in getting him to his dreams. It all starts with the man. The man in everything he does should put the woman first even with small things like getting the door EVERY time.

I have seen men stand still - a status quo environment where his family is barely getting by and his wife is unhappy because she had dreams and now had to put them on hold in her prime years due to her husband not being a man and allowing his wife to fulfill her dreams and be happy. I give you an example - My hairdresser is 39 years old and has a son whom she adores, and a husband. She has been flirting with me ever since I complimented her and told her she deserves to be happy and to be supported in fulfilling her dreams. She knows I’m a successful business man. I asked her out 4 weeks ago. I said to her how would you like it if I treated you to a night of fun where you picked 3 things you wanted to do and I paid and we both had fun doing them? She was in shock I asked, but I knew she was hoping I’d ask her. She said, “Yes.” I said how about tomorrow? We picked a time and we went. Had a blast. I took her to dinner first at a very nice 5 star restaurant that I know she can’t afford to go to. I spoiled her. She’s a woman that is very special. More special than she even knew. I told her at dinner how special she was and that she deserves to be supported in fulfilling her dreams. She said she was too old to go to school. I said, nonsense, I said is that what your husband is telling you? I said, he should be supporting you and telling you to GO FOR IT! We only live once. I said, go after your dreams and be happy. I told her if she needs support that I’m here for you. From that moment on I had her completely. She was glued to me all night. I complimented her all night. After our date we went back to my apartment and we watched a movie. I told her my apartment was cold and I told her we should share a blanket. Half way through the movie when it was getting late I said nicely and sweetly come here. I put my arm around her and we cuddled. After the movie she kissed me and we went in my room and had sex. Her husband never called her once. He didn’t care where she was. Even though I was with her he should have called. I and she have gone on 4 dates since then. It’s weird but it’s like we were meant for each other.

Men – Don’t let this happen to you. In your heads you need to FIGHT TOOTH and NAIL for your wife’s happiness. Ask her what she needs to be happy. Ask her what her dreams are and don’t think MAKE THEM COME TRUE! PUT YOUR WOMAN FIRST! SHOW HER THAT HER HAPPINESS IS TOP PRIORITY. Period.

I don’t know what will come of my relationship with her, but I do know that she can’t get enough of me and I know I won change when it comes to me putting her happiness first. I’m happy when others are happy. I’m not at all like the typical man. The typical man is fractured in todays society.

If you would be a man you wouldn’t have to keep your women on a leash from real men like me.

You have a vivid imagination. Do you write letters to Penthouse too?

See..... You be to honest people call it bullshit.

See..... You be to honest people call it bullshit.
To honest? Maybe too honest?

I suspect feminazis are responsible

Forum List

Back