JR and the Ultimate Orgasm through masturbation –

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Who says you need a partner to have an orgasm? Who says Cumming is the same as having an orgasm? They are both myths.

It’s true that Cumming feels good and is the climax of self-indulgent. However, an orgasm is the ultimate sexual feeling and ultimate of sexual highs and the goal of both men and women when it comes to sex by you or together. Bottom line – Cumming and orgasm are separate feelings, and are often mistaken as related.

For men I have discovered how to put you into an environment to be able to have an orgasm –

- Turn the temperature up to over 75 in your home so that you sweat and feel warm

- Don’t masturbate more than once every 4 days. The more you spread it out the more cum that comes out at ejaculation and the more you cum the greater the pleasure.

- When you feel close to having to go number 2, but you’re not ready yet – Masturbate, something about sensitivity with the anus that enhances sexual pleasure.

- While jacking it off the first time you feel the need to ejaculate pinch the tip of your penis and stop it. Then once you stop yourself from ejaculating jackoff immediately twice as hard and cum. This enhances sexual pleasure 3 fold. This last part takes skill, because if you wait too long after pinching your penis you can lose your irrection and completely lose your ability to fulfill the point of masturbation which to cum let alone orgasm.

You do all of these things prior and during masturbation and you can thank me later after you orgasm and scream FUCK YA and OH YESS! So fucking loud your neighbors want in. Your wives will be jealous and say what about me? Then at that point you can screw her make her orgasm, which is part 2 of my lesson on the ultimate orgasm. How to make your wife orgasm? God bless.

shakehead.gif

Who says you need a partner to have an orgasm? Who says Cumming is the same as having an orgasm? They are both myths.

It’s true that Cumming feels good and is the climax of self-indulgent. However, an orgasm is the ultimate sexual feeling and ultimate of sexual highs and the goal of both men and women when it comes to sex by you or together. Bottom line – Cumming and orgasm are separate feelings, and are often mistaken as related.

For men I have discovered how to put you into an environment to be able to have an orgasm –

- Turn the temperature up to over 75 in your home so that you sweat and feel warm

- Don’t masturbate more than once every 4 days. The more you spread it out the more cum that comes out at ejaculation and the more you cum the greater the pleasure.

- When you feel close to having to go number 2, but you’re not ready yet – Masturbate, something about sensitivity with the anus that enhances sexual pleasure.

- While jacking it off the first time you feel the need to ejaculate pinch the tip of your penis and stop it. Then once you stop yourself from ejaculating jackoff immediately twice as hard and cum. This enhances sexual pleasure 3 fold. This last part takes skill, because if you wait too long after pinching your penis you can lose your irrection and completely lose your ability to fulfill the point of masturbation which to cum let alone orgasm.

You do all of these things prior and during masturbation and you can thank me later after you orgasm and scream FUCK YA and OH YESS! So fucking loud your neighbors want in. Your wives will be jealous and say what about me? Then at that point you can screw her make her orgasm, which is part 2 of my lesson on the ultimate orgasm. How to make your wife orgasm? God bless.

Spoken like a true wanker.

Forum List

Back