JP Morgan Launches its own 'crypotcurrency'

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
.. but only for its wholesale clients, for now. Obviously the latest attempt at creating yet another debt bubble in real estate has been failing, so now they came up with yet another variation on the derivatives scam and hiding bad debts behind a wall of secrecy. We will see this become all the rage with the other banks as well, and of course we will see the 2 trillion dollar bailouts as well.

Crypto has become inflated the same way the Federal Reserve Note has.

That banks are doing this is a reflection of its downfall.

.. but only for its wholesale clients, for now. Obviously the latest attempt at creating yet another debt bubble in real estate has been failing, so now they came up with yet another variation on the derivatives scam and hiding bad debts behind a wall of secrecy. We will see this become all the rage with the other banks as well, and of course we will see the 2 trillion dollar bailouts as well.
Don't ya just love deregulation?

Doens't matter whether it's deregulation or regulation, if it's run by corruption and greed.

Doens't matter whether it's deregulation or regulation, if it's run by corruption and greed.
Really. Start with the Savings and Loan deregulation fiasco.

I'm well acquainted with it. Nothing in deregulation forces companies to be crooks, thieves, and swindlers, no matter how many excuses they keep making for their own greed and criminality. They do so entirely because the want to. I bought three houses for next to nothing under Bush I, and all three of the owners cried and whined about how the Democrats screwed them n stuff. I asked all of them which Democrat held a gun to their heads and forced them to finance $20K houses for $120 K and then walk away from them when their values dropped like rocks. It's not llike they couldn't make the payments on them, they just suddenly welshed on them and let others eat the losses for them while they ran away and made up stupid excuses for their poor morals.

I'm well acquainted with it. Nothing in deregulation forces companies to be crooks, thieves, and swindlers, no matter how many excuses they keep making for their own greed and criminality. They do so entirely because the want to. I bought three houses for next to nothing under Bush I, and all three of the owners cried and whined about how the Democrats screwed them n stuff. I asked all of them which Democrat held a gun to their heads and forced them to finance $20K houses for $120 K and then walk away from them when their values dropped like rocks. It's not llike they couldn't make the payments on them, they just suddenly welshed on them and let others eat the losses for them while they ran away and made up stupid excuses for their poor morals.
Sure thing.

Forum List

Back