JP Morgan blows 2 trillion- Implement Dodd -Frank... Pubs, STHU

2 trillion is what Booosh and his banking pals ACTUALLY lost fecktards...any horseshytte to avoid the facts and the Romney platform...

I know, deregulate Wall St and Koch Bros, cut taxes on the richest, destroy Medicare/aid, SS, EPA, repeal the 20th Century. Pub dupes...

Fannie and Freddie are STILL Losing money

2 trillion is what Booosh and his banking pals ACTUALLY lost fecktards...any horseshytte to avoid the facts and the Romney platform...

I know, deregulate Wall St and Koch Bros, cut taxes on the richest, destroy Medicare/aid, SS, EPA, repeal the 20th Century. Pub dupes...

Fannie and Freddie are STILL Losing money

And Bawney wants Fannie/ Freddie GONE...

And after HE isn't running, after his defense of it?

Is your engagement ring too tight Mr.(Mrs.) Fwank?

Just like that upon your exit?

I wanna see this BOY in prison...

Frank: Fannie And Freddie Must Go

Oooops, 2 BILLION- it's like a BS Pub dupe thread LOL....

Well as they say, if J P Morgan did the same old BS Derivatives thing, God knows what the others are doing.

Doesn't matter to dupes, they know it was all Fanny and gay Frankie that caused the Obama meltdown LOL- Big Biz knows what's best...fecking morons...

You can't make this shit up. He fucks up, gets called on it and blames it on Republicans. Change the channel, you dumbfuck!

Obama and the Statist's whole-cloth campaign will be geared toward blaming those that weren't in power...

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...

Fuck the record. All they have.

Whatta JOKE, dupe. You mean like Barney and F+F caused the SECOND Pub Depressiom while they were out of power domestically for 14 YEARS? LOL

Dems and Obama had control for SIX MONTHS,and we're VERY proud of what they did (that you have no CLUE about dupe:cuckoo:)...

The Pubs even lie about that! TWO YEARS of total control MY AZZ! Too bad we didn't, a disaster in fact. Amazing,the Pub Propaganda machine makes two years the well known fact. Goebbels would be proud.:eek::lol:

Pubs in response, says Dodd-Frank has failed, while they block figuring out its actual rules LOL- Big lie politics rolls on, dupes haven't been told about it...UNBELIEVABLE hypocrisy and stupidity....

Paul Krugman: Why We Regulate section A - page 23 By PAUL KRUGMAN NYT

The losses do to lost activity, because of Dodd Frank are well beyond 2 Trillion.

You are a simple minded fool.

plz source your bullshit

Pub dupe secretarial skills are EXCELLENT! and all important- too bad all their facts and decisions are WRONG and STUPID...see sig...

IE, dupes...

Dems and Obama had control for SIX MONTHS,and we're VERY proud of what they did (that you have no CLUE about, dupe)...

The Pubs even lie about that! TWO YEARS of total control MY AZZ! Too bad we didn't, a disaster in fact. Amazing,the Pub Propaganda machine makes two years the well known fact. Goebbels would be proud.

HELLO?!? LOL at the MORONS/BAD CITIZENS...

Last edited:
You can't make this shit up. He fucks up, gets called on it and blames it on Republicans. Change the channel, you dumbfuck!

Obama and the Statist's whole-cloth campaign will be geared toward blaming those that weren't in power...

Whatta JOKE, dupe. You mean like Barney and F+F caused the SECOND Pub Depressiom while they were out of power domestically for 14 YEARS? LOL

Dems and Obama had control for SIX MONTHS,and we're VERY proud of what they did (that you have no CLUE about dupe:cuckoo:)...

The Pubs even lie about that! TWO YEARS of total control MY AZZ! Too bad we didn't, a disaster in fact. Amazing,the Pub Propaganda machine makes two years the well known fact. Goebbels would be proud.:eek::lol:

:cuckoo:

Democrats right up until they collapsed:

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" -- B Frank

Wait a minute, you mean the regulators missed this one? Well color me shocked. :eek:

Obviously the answer is more regulators, right? :cuckoo:

What? Nothing of your fantasy Date Bawney? (He's spoken for by the way)...

Frank: Fannie And Freddie Must Go

:eusa_whistle:

We need government, the same government that loses $1.3Trillion annually, to direct all of our decisions.

It's the only way we'll be safe.

And Secure.

"These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis" -- B Frank

Congratulations- you're Pub dupe royalty, know NOTHING and damn proud of it, just love that your heroes lie like rugs. BTW, EVERYONE was saying what Barney said, and about the banks too, MORON..

You're so willfully ignorant , you get the "99% chance a fully functional RACIST" Award.:eusa_liar::cuckoo: (That's a correct usage of the cuckoo- it doesn't mean "I can't answer that due to idiocy/ignorance/blind arrogance...)

Congratulations- you're Pub dupe royalty, know NOTHING and damn proud of it, just love that your heroes lie like rugs. BTW, EVERYONE was saying what Barney said, and about the banks too, MORON..

You're so willfully ignorant , you get the "99% chance a fully functional RACIST" Award.:eusa_liar::cuckoo: (That's a correct usage of the cuckoo- it doesn't mean "I can't answer that due to idiocy/ignorance/blind arrogance...)

Congratulations...Your posts make ZERO sense...except you're drugged.

You must spread some Reputation around before hammering that dumbfuck francoHFW again. :mad:

October 25, 2012

Tim Pawlenty's About-Face

"Tim Pawlenty has got to regret what he calls “the now-infamous ‘snout out of the trough’ line.” Not that he’ll admit it. The former governor of Minnesota and failed Republican presidential candidate is sitting in a Washington corner office still decorated with the grip-and-grin photographs of his predecessor. His black travel roller bag rests nearby. He’s a man in transition, discussing his move through the revolving door from public service to corporate influence.

Today that’s a tad awkward. As chief executive officer of the Financial Services Roundtable, he now works on behalf of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and the 96 other members of the Roundtable, which has 50 employees and spent $7.7 million on lobbying in 2011, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics. A look of annoyance briefly clouds Pawlenty’s placid face when this is noted. No, he says, he sees no inconsistency. Taxpayer-funded bailouts—the trough he railed against—are history: “We have a mechanism in place for the orderly wind-down of systematically important institutions.” Wall Street itself, he adds, will have to pay for any future bailouts.

One could quibble that the Dodd-Frank financial-reform law, which created the wind-down authority Pawlenty praises, was enacted (over Republican resistance) in 2010—a full year before his anti-Wall Street tirade. Setting aside the chronology, suffice it to say that, as a candidate seeking populist credibility, Pawlenty beat up on big bankers. Today he works for them."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Forum List

Back