Joz & Baby

Joz,you are as pretty as I remeber,and that baby is adorable!!! Looking at him,I had flashbacks of Jacob at that age. How's he sleeping at night?

Joz said:
Remembering... from Pumpkin Fest?! HAhhahhaaa! You're far too kind.

That baby is doing better than his father did! He eats about every 2 1/2-3 hours. Maybe a bit longer. Momma goes to bed about 11/12p. Daddy cares for & feeds him til about 4am, then Momma gets up when the baby stirs at next feeding time. He is staying awake longer now, tho'.
When Daddy was little.....well we won't go into that here. But he didn't sleep thru the night until he was 18 months old.

WAY TO GO DADDY !!-----You musta done something right Joz to get him to help so much!

dilloduck said:
WAY TO GO DADDY !!-----You musta done something right Joz to get him to help so much!

No kidding. With my first born,Jacob,I got up almost all the time except for here and there on the weekends Kevin would do it. We were lucky that he started sleeping all night at 6 weeks though. Savannah,our second,started sleeping all night at about 3 months. I did just about all the getting up with her too.

Forum List

Back