Joz & Baby

Precious!! :) it's always sorta facinating seeing ppl's lives with whom we communicate on the forums... :D

He got a job yet? When I was his age, I had two!

:p

Both of you are darling, him I want to smell his head! I love babies! Nothing smells as good as a baby's head! (why IS that?)

Evan is a lucky little fella to have such a cute granny! He is absolutely adorable!

Kathianne said:
Both of you are darling, him I want to smell his head! I love babies! Nothing smells as good as a baby's head! (why IS that?)
Because the other end smells so bad?

Cute kid!

Joz said:
Thank you all for such kind words.
As a side note: The pics were too large for me to post so Sir Evil resized them for me & posted them. Goof-ball wasn't suppose to have me in there!!

I have never seen a baby so young (about 4-6 weeks) laugh like Evan does and get as excited as when he sees his momma & she talks to him. He thinks she's the greatest person in the world!

You must kiss him all the time!! I probably would get nothing else done but kiss him all day!!

You know that other thread that is going about seeing people and wondering what the kids look like?

I posted that some people don't need to have kids, based on what the children ended up looking like.

In your case, have as many kids as you want.

Beautiful.

-=d=- said:
Precious!! :) it's always sorta facinating seeing ppl's lives with whom we communicate on the forums... :D

He got a job yet? When I was his age, I had two!

:p

Wasn't he on Jeopardy last week?

Joz said:
Thanks, but.........Since you're new I HAVE to tell you this. I'm the GRANDMA. :cry: Not that I want anymore....it's just THAT WORD.

How about Nana?? :p: or Gammy
Don't hit me Joz!!

Anyway to look as young as you do it should be a compliment to be called Grandma

Forum List

Back