Joy Reid on TV just apologized to Anne Coulter for saying she looks like a Tranny

It's on TV right now. You can watch it.

She said that posts from more than a decade ago about Anne Coulter looking like a transgender were hurtful to transgender as well as Anne Coulter and she apologizes to both the trans community and to Anne Coulter if she caused Anne distress.

I feel bad to because I always felt Anne looks transgender. I have to apologize to the transgender community for insulting them by including someone as odious as Anne.

Joy's second panel just came on and so far both panels are LBGT and others of a none traditional sexual orientation.

She just threw out statistics that hate crimes against gays since Trump is up 86% and murders of transgender are up 84%.

To be expected. Republicans are in power. Our Vice President is a true homophobe. Republicans hate gays more than Muslims and blacks.

So Joy apologized for hurtful comments, but she did say she hired investigators because there are some posts that are so awful, she never in her life felt that way and know's she didn't write those posts. But the ones she did write, she takes responsibility for.

One of the panel members did point out that Joy may have made mistakes, but the Republicans in power are truly dangerous homophobes out to ruin gay people's lives and what Joy wrote a decade ago is a distraction and gives them cover. So True.

It's still on. You can watch it in real time.
Ah...and PC lives, apparently.

Come on, no one hates like Republicans. They even have a top ten:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.
Hey look, you made up a list during your last fever dream. If an actual Republican was involved in creating it, you might have something more than a fax from the basement to talk about. There were none, however.

She does look like a tranny, even the throat...knob...

iu
Funny how they use "tranny" as an insult, ay?

:rolleyes-41:
No it's not unusual it's a description of nomenclature.Insults would be thing like calling that gurl straight..

Personal experience?

She does look like a tranny, even the throat...knob...

iu
Funny how they use "tranny" as an insult, ay?

:rolleyes-41:
Language Republicans understand.

It is literally the worst insult you Stalinists can produce from your hive mind.

It's amazing that you got away with this for 40 years.

No one hates Jews like you ISIS loving commies. No one hate queers like demagogue Stalinists.
Gays are an important part of the Democratic Party.

Republicans want gays dead.

Huge divide.

How do you manage to simultaneously type and turn off your cognitive ability like that?

Forum List

Back