Joy Behar happy with terrorist friendly Al Jazeera - but scared of Glenn Beck

Suspicions confirmed. The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

.....although it could be the alcohol-initiated porcine spongiform encephalopathy.

beckYammeringSplatVector.jpg

Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush and George W. Bush..were all Terrorist friendly.

Why no complaints?

Well now that's a new and interesting take on George W. Bush... :lmao:

For 8 years, you people painted him as a blood-thirsty maniac who couldn't kill or torture terrorists enough to quench his insatiable thirst for death.

Now.... suddenly.... the narrative suddenly suits you better to accuse him of being a "friend" of the terrorists. :cuckoo:

You people are never boring - I'll give you that...

You can't make this stuff up. The left in this country has gone so bat-shit crazy off the deep end, they actually support Al Qaeda and consider Glenn Beck the enemy.... :cuckoo:

Joy Behar cool with terror friendly Al-Jazeera, scared of Glenn Beck – Glenn Beck

Joy Behar clearly has mental problems. You can't take her seriously. I am more worried about our elected officials having this same mental ailment because they are actually passing legislation. Joy is equally as intelligent and reasonable as many in congress, which scares me.

Joy, and others like her, have the same goal, which is to convince more and more sheeple that the liberal agenda is best. The only ones who eat this stuff up are those with their hands out waiting for the next freebie from government.

They would all embrace terrorists over conservatism. It's all about political correctness, which exists to silence logic and common sense.

Last edited:
Listen, racist morons. Al Jzeera is far more respected around the world than Fox- they've won many awards, Best News channel from the UK Royal society in 2012 etc etc. The Qatar royalty are terrorists like the Rockefellers- they have 77 offices around the world and make our MSMedia look like amateurs these days. GD Pub dupe fools- read something.

Forum List

Back