Joy Bahar jokes about wanting to see Romneys house burn.

Poor Joy, fired from real TV and now she is on Barbara Wa Wa. No ones listen. Current Tv is where she belongs. She makes more money than I do but I don't think I would do what she does to get it.

Poor Joy, fired from real TV and now she is on Barbara Wa Wa. No ones listen. Current Tv is where she belongs. She makes more money than I do but I don't think I would do what she does to get it.
^^^^

I know! And the worst thing about it is that she still gets people to waste their time bitching about her and what she says.

When Governor Scott Walker cut back on the collective bargaining rights of public employees, he excluded police and firemen from those cuts.

So when Mitt Romney said he wanted to cut firemen, police, and teachers, Governor Walker disagreed with him:

Earlier this week, Romney stated that the recall election sent a message that Americans want to cut back on public workers such as firemen, policemen, and teachers. However, Walker disagreed and said, "I know in my state our reforms allowed us to protect firefighters, police officers and teachers. That's not what I think of when I think of big government."

Face in the News: Scott Walker, Watergate and more - CBS News

Which one of the right wing's heroes is wrong on this one, eh?

I think at this point only a stubborn fool would believe Romney was not calling for cuts in the number of police, firemen, and teachers.

It is better to have integrity and honesty so the actual issue can be debated rather than deny the issue even exists.

Rather than deny Romney wants to cut police, firemen, and teachers, you should be debating the merits or faults of cutting police, firemen, and teachers.

This is what frustrates me about what has happened to the conservative movement. Stubborness and ignorance have taken control.

And Bahar is STILL a bigoted...you know what.

Last edited:
When Governor Scott Walker cut back on the collective bargaining rights of public employees, he excluded police and firemen from those cuts.

So when Mitt Romney said he wanted to cut firemen, police, and teachers, Governor Walker disagreed with him:

Earlier this week, Romney stated that the recall election sent a message that Americans want to cut back on public workers such as firemen, policemen, and teachers. However, Walker disagreed and said, "I know in my state our reforms allowed us to protect firefighters, police officers and teachers. That's not what I think of when I think of big government."

Face in the News: Scott Walker, Watergate and more - CBS News

Which one of the right wing's heroes is wrong on this one, eh?

I think at this point only a stubborn fool would believe Romney was not calling for cuts in the number of police, firemen, and teachers.

It is better to have integrity and honesty so the actual issue can be debated rather than deny the issue even exists.

Rather than deny Romney wants to cut police, firemen, and teachers, you should be debating the merits or faults of cutting police, firemen, and teachers.

This is what frustrates me about what has happened to the conservative movement. Stubborness and ignorance have taken control.

So now you're a Scott Walker fan?
That's great! Welcome to our team.
If you think Scott Walker is fantastic, wait until President Romney is sworn in!

Joy Baher, with her "non-watched" show(s) is still more paid than all the RWers on here combined in their lifetime, in one or two years.

Go kick rocks.

:lol:
lol

Joy Bahar jokes about wanting to see Romneys house burn.

I'll take a slice of that pie!

Wouldn't it make more sense to lock him in the house first?

So you want to kill Mitt Romney.

Hilarious. You and Joy, a couple of cards.

No more than I "want" to kill my computer when I'm done using it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE]Stop Dave, I'm Afraid - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back